Flair Air Mattress Sofa Bed Questions

proudowner

formely cannotdecide
Does anybody know about these matresses? When you turn the dial to inflate, do you have to turn the knob once you think it is all inflated or will it stop once it is completed? And is it the same as when you deflate it? I'm scared of it blowing up if it has too much air.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Cannotdecide, I believe you have to turn it off. I have never left it on long enough to see if it's auto shut off. It doesn't take too long to fill it so you won't want to turn it on and walk away. Air mattresses fell more comfy if you don't fill them till they are hard. Experiment with inflation to see what feels best when you are on it. Two people, even less air. Gluck

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
I don't beleive they have a shut off. I inflate mine until it is the desired firmness then turn it off. Deflate in reverse order.

Chuck Richard

I was told by the dealer that you have to shut it off there is no automatic feature in the pump. Would have been nice to have something that would keep the air up if it leaked a little but on the couple times we used the bed it worked fine.