Bighorn Warranty

Piperflyer

Who handles any warranty issues for the Bighorn line and how do I get in contact with them?

Thank You

danemayer

Hi Piperflyer,

Normally you take the rig to your selling dealer for warranty work and they get any necessary authorizations from Heartland or the appliance/subsystem manufacturers. If you look at the warranty statement in your trailer manual, you'll see that while the rig is warranted by Heartland, appliances and many subsystems are warranted by their respective manufacturers. Bighorn comes with a 1 year warranty, but some of the devices inside may have a longer warranty.

If you're having difficulty with your dealer, you can call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They can advise on how to proceed.

Piperflyer

Hi Piperflyer,

Normally you take the rig to your selling dealer for warranty work and they get any necessary authorizations from Heartland or the appliance/subsystem manufacturers. If you look at the warranty statement in your trailer manual, you'll see that while the rig is warranted by Heartland, appliances and many subsystems are warranted by their respective manufacturers. Bighorn comes with a 1 year warranty, but some of the devices inside may have a longer warranty.

If you're having difficulty with your dealer, you can call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They can advise on how to proceed.

Will have to call Heartland as we are a long way from the selling dealer and won't be back there for 7 months.. A piece of metal broke off the bottom of the slide, wedged in it while my wife opened it and tore the linoleum floor.

wdk450

Will have to call Heartland as we are a long way from the selling dealer and won't be back there for 7 months.. A piece of metal broke off the bottom of the slide, wedged in it while my wife opened it and tore the linoleum floor.

Heartland service keeps a list of 3rd party servicers they have worked with in all areas of the country. Be sure to ask for this help when you call Heartland Service.