2017 Bighorn 3270rs roof bubbles above gutter

Juju

New to the forum. I bought a 2017 Bighorn 3270rs on 9/1/16. Today I noticed 4 pretty good size bubbles on one side of the roof above the gutter. Why is this happening to my beautiful new rig?? This is my first Heartland, choosing the Bighorn because it's solid (?) and warrantied for FT. Of course we're on the road heading west for the winter and will get into a dealer as soon as we're stopped long enough. Wish I could have found a nice 1-2 year old unit that someone else already worked out the bugs....Any comments/advise appreciated. Thx

jimtoo

Hi Juju,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I don't it's to unusual to have a few small bubbles around on the roof, but get it checked and let us know.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

danemayer

Hi Juju,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Sounds like there might have been something that caused poor adhesion of the roofing material in a few spots. Large scale roof repairs can be very invasive, so if you're talking about a few areas a few inches in diameter, the simplest thing to do might be to inject some adhesive through a very small opening in the center of each problem area and then use a small Eternabond patch to ensure there's no leakage.