Entertainment system.

i have been reading several of the posts on entertainment systems. Our 2013 Bighorn, purchased used, does not have the entertainment system. The TV works well using the tv sound but we have no radio or DVD player. I prefer a blue ray rather than DVD so could purchase that separately. My question to the experts out there is what would you recommend I buy to replace the missing system. I want to have the radio capability as well as the sound for inside and out. I wouldn't even mind having XM satellite or serious radio. I just want a good system. I assume that the stock units are 12 V but I don't know that.

Thanks

alwaysbusy

Yes, the stock or factory installed radios are Bose and 12v. I'm personally not impressed with the radio system or surround system installed but it is what it is. It's a coach and I get it, but as installed it is not surround and it lacks quality sound. However, I am a huge fan of Bose products and have installed two of their surround theatre systems in my stick n bricks. You can't go wrong with them, but setup is instrumental. In addition, Bose equipment does not come with a Sony, Samsung price tag.