• Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: 0
  • Potluck:
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
We have decided to host a camp out this December since we had a few people ask what plans we had for the end of the year. This will be very laid back with nothing set in stone other than to relax and enjoy each other's company and possibly a camp fire or two. I am not able to hold any sites so please make a reservation as soon as you decide to join us. Also invite you SOB friends to join us if you wish. Please let me know here that you plan to attend so we atleast know who wil be there.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I wish we could make this one but we're at the state park where we host every winter. We love S. Toledo Bend and wish we could be there with our friends.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I wish we could make this one but we're at the state park where we host every winter. We love S. Toledo Bend and wish we could be there with our friends.

We understand Jay. It started out with just Bill and I then thought there are several others who like this park so we let others know we would be there. Have fun at Inks lake and don't let Mrs Stella beat on you too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Andy, is David the one who handled the fire wood the last time I was there? You know, the time the fire was outside your designated area.lol

jassson007

Andy, is David the one who handled the fire wood the last time I was there? You know, the time the fire was outside your designated area.lol

That was him but I think you had a little to do with that. Lol. Btw I got some more salted caramel whiskey in the freezer. Lol

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I will make it. What sites are you using? I'll make reservations in the morning. Getting a little bored around here. Only been home for a month since our last 3 month trip. Will anyone be there Friday morning for a big Breakfast Extravaganza or should it be Saturday? I other words, when are people arriving. I'm thinking Thursday.

jassson007

Debbie and I will make it. What sites are you using? I'll make reservations in the morning. Getting a little bored around here. Only been home for a month since our last 3 month trip.

I'm in that last pull through again. Same one I was in last time. You should be able to reserve a pull through now.

jassson007

Will anyone be there Friday morning for a big Breakfast Extravaganza or should it be Saturday? I other words, when are people arriving. I'm thinking Thursday.

We can't be there till Friday and right now I am not sure when Bill and David will be there so Saturday may work better but remember it's only 4 couples so far counting y'all.

'Lil Guy'

Well, if that's all, I'll just do the whole breakfast for Saturday. I'll just cook your eggs to order. My menu: Hash browns, eggs (cooked to order), sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy. We'll see you there.

This is James and Liane from Leesville. We'll be joining the group for this camp-out. It will be our first time meeting the group and we are looking forward to it. We'll be in #44, getting there on Friday afternoon.

jassson007

This is James and Liane from Leesville. We'll be joining the group for this camp-out. It will be our first time meeting the group and we are looking forward to it. We'll be in #44, getting there on Friday afternoon.

Awesome can't wait to meet y'all. We will be there on Friday as well and will be in site 18 which is the last pull through. Look for Bill (new Bighorn) and David (older Bighorn) as they are going to be there on Thursday I believe. Not sure when Frank will be there but we should have a nice little group.

Sounds good, looking forward to it.
Awesome can't wait to meet y'all. We will be there on Friday as well and will be in site 18 which is the last pull through. Look for Bill (new Bighorn) and David (older Bighorn) as they are going to be there on Thursday I believe. Not sure when Frank will be there but we should have a nice little group.

Sorry we are going to have to cancel. We put Liane's mother in the hospital last night. So it's not a good time to be out of town.:(

jassson007

Oh no I understand. I hope everything is ok. If you have any free time come up and see us Saturday. Would love to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.