Another reading light problem

RottsNScotts

Hi! I have one reading light that is flickering, the other is fine. It either flickers or it doesn't after being turned on; it does not flicker for a while then stop.

What could it be?

Thanks!

Birchwood

Hi! I have one reading light that is flickering, the other is fine. It either flickers or it doesn't after being turned on; it does not flicker for a while then stop.

What could it be?

Thanks!
I had to replace the switches on 4 of my reading lights and dining light as there was some corrosion that caused them to flicker or not turn on at all.
Replaced them with the AC rotary type switches. I think they corroded because of lack of use?

RottsNScotts

I had to replace the switches on 4 of my reading lights and dining light as there was some corrosion that caused them to flicker or not turn on at all.
Replaced them with the AC rotary type switches. I think they corroded because of lack of use?

I am in my RV full time so they get used every night. It also is just one light, not both.

Thanks!

Rollin_Free

I am in my RV full time so they get used every night. It also is just one light, not both.

Thanks!

If you swap the two bulbs it would tell you if it's the bulb or something else. If the same bulb still flickers it's the bulb. If the flickering stays at the same fixture it's something else.

RottsNScotts

If you swap the two bulbs it would tell you if it's the bulb or something else. If the same bulb still flickers it's the bulb. If the flickering stays at the same fixture it's something else.

That is a great idea! I just don't know how to get the bulbs out. Fortunately, it is going in for hopefully a quick fix on the stove ignitor that isn't working and maybe they can switch bulbs for me as well as showing me how to do it!

Thanks!