Lo DC notice...

badog62

My refrigerator has been flashing the notice Lo DC and the electrical panel to check the battery system wont light up. the awning light wont turn on. this happened back in march too. I've heard that it could be a bad converter/inverter, (where would that be located) and that the Park electrical is not capable of handling the load since the park is almost at max right now. does this problem affect the cooling of the fridge?
thanks in advance.

danemayer

RV gas absorption refrigerators need 12V for the circuit board.

Check the circuit breaker for the Power Converter. On most rigs it's behind the rear wall of the pass through storage. Check to make sure it's plugged in. Then check the on board fuses on the Converter.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oregon_Camper

I had that issue a few times and ran around and around chasing the charging system.

In the end, it was simply a bad battery. I replaced with 2 Trojan 12v batteries and have never had the problem again.

badog62

RV gas absorption refrigerators need 12V for the circuit board.

Check the circuit breaker for the Power Converter. On most rigs it's behind the rear wall of the pass through storage. Check to make sure it's plugged in. Then check the on board fuses on the Converter.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I guess it could've been worse. It turned out that a fuse was loose. The tech said vibrations and movement had worked it loose. It was a problem earlier in the year and nothing till yesterday. So now we can add this remedy to the list.

thanks for the replies.