PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 10/5/2017 to 10/8/2017

PALTeam
10-25-2016, 01:26 PM
1105 South Van Buren St 46565, Shipshewana, IN 46565

Venue:
------------------------------

Shipshewana Campground South
1105 South Van Buren St 46565
Shipshewana, IN 46565
Cindy or Casey (260) 768-4669 (tel:(260) 768-4669)
Call the office to make reservations, do not book online.
Tell them you are with Heartland, Indiana
http://www.amish.org/
Pets ok?: Yes

Details:

Number of sites held: 25
Register by end of day 8/24/2017
Call the office (preferably Cindy or Casey) to register, do not book online.
Tell the office you are with Heartland, Indiana.
Site fee: $44 plus tax per night, pull through, full hook up; $42 plus tax per night, back in, full hook up. Stay 6 nights, get the 7th free. If we have 20 units or more, the rates will be reduced by $2.00 per night.
Club Member Event fee:$0.00
Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
Potluck:Yes
Potluck date: Saturday, Oct 7
Potluck time:5:00

Event Leader: PALTeam(click to contact) (https://heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=18552)
260.414.0114 (tel:260.414.0114)

Additional Info:
We will have the use of the South Pavilion (enclosed) on a per meal basis.
We have 25 pull through sites

From the campground agreement:
• When group reservations are booked, the office staff tries their best to place all group members side by side and across from each other in the site types specified by the group leader. This is based on arrival and departure dates.
◦ Site numbers are NOT assigned until date of arrival.
◦ You may request up to 3 sites that you wish to stay on, however we DO NOT GUARANTEE you will get them.
◦ If you arrive prior to the group date of arrival or wish to stay after the group, you may have to stay in a different campsite.
• We do not require any sort of deposit or prepayment. All parties MUST pay separately in full upon arrival.
◦ Any other payment arrangements must be cleared by corporate.
• Every group member must call the office directly to make their reservation. We require detailed information such as license plate numbers and credit card numbers.
• DO NOT book online! You will NOT be with the group and will NOT receive the discount. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Any canceled reservations will be subject to a non-refundable cancellation fee.
• A final count of all sites needed for your group is required a minimum of 7 weeks prior to your arrival date. If you do not let the campground know by the release date, we WILL release all sites not yet booked to a member of your group.
• Any guests that are not staying at the campground MUST register at the office and purchase a visitor pass and a vehicle pass.

Attending:
1. Pam and Lyle Hestermann, 2291
2. Ken and Kathy AmRhein, 1065
3. Roger and Michelle Savioe, 3302
4. Dave and Karen Campbell, 2131
5. Patricia and Roy Cudworth, 3505
6. Bernie and Judi Ver Hey, 1958
7. Gerry and Debbie Atkinson, 1750
8. Don and Cindy Gilbert, 2757
9. Bill and Sue Coquillard, 3325
10. Jim and Donna Heibeck, 2265
11. Dave and Carleen Belfi, 3637
12. JoAnn and Larry McCullen, 1060
13. Mary and Dave Hromek, 1026
14. Rick and Dawn Trott, 3718
15. Jim and Claudia Pavlinik, 1231
16. Leslie and Roger Sharp, 3224
17. Don and Joann Kettlewell, 1429
18. Matthew and Hope Vowels, 3648

kkamshop
10-25-2016, 06:01 PM
marked my calendar - we will be there

PALTeam
10-26-2016, 04:05 AM
marked my calendar - we will be there

Excellent! Thanks!!!

RDsStudio59
10-26-2016, 05:45 AM
Just added this to our 2017 short list. See you all at Shipshe.
Roger and Michelle, 3302

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

PALTeam
10-26-2016, 06:03 AM
Just added this to our 2017 short list. See you all at Shipshe.
Roger and Michelle, 3302

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Great, thanks!

mytruc
10-29-2016, 08:03 AM
Good job. We will put it on the calendar. I will call for our reservations around the first of the year. Looking forward to the rally.
Dave and Karen Campbell

PALTeam
10-29-2016, 10:13 AM
Good job. We will put it on the calendar. I will call for our reservations around the first of the year. Looking forward to the rally.
Dave and Karen Campbell

Super,thanks!

RDsStudio59
04-02-2017, 10:30 AM
Hey Lyle,

I was wondering if you had attained a site fee discount for the group? I was able to contact Cindy at the campground and make reservations.
The per day fee she quoted me was $44. That is the same amount listed on their website.
Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks, Roger

PALTeam
04-07-2017, 08:04 AM
Howdy, Roger. Thanks for letting me know. All I've done so far with them is to confirm dates. I've stopped by a couple times to meet, greet and make more detailed plans, but they've been closed. Now that I know they're answering their phone again, I'll get back with them. Give me a week or so and I'll post more info.

Lyle

Hey Lyle,

I was wondering if you had attained a site fee discount for the group? I was able to contact Cindy at the campground and make reservations.
The per day fee she quoted me was $44. That is the same amount listed on their website.
Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks, Roger

RDsStudio59
04-07-2017, 08:55 AM
Howdy, Roger. Thanks for letting me know. All I've done so far with them is to confirm dates. I've stopped by a couple times to meet, greet and make more detailed plans, but they've been closed. Now that I know they're answering their phone again, I'll get back with them. Give me a week or so and I'll post more info.

Lyle
Thanks Lyle.

PALTeam
04-21-2017, 05:54 AM
Sorry I haven't added more information and detail to this event - it's not for lack of trying. The owners and decision makers are still in Florida, the campground doesn't 'officially' open until 1 May, and I keep playing phone tag with Cindy. I can confirm that we have spots reserved and that the rally will happen. I'll keep after it and post more when I can. Thanks for your patience!

happykraut
06-19-2017, 07:40 AM
Are we gonna be there? Is the pope catholic? Does a one legged duck swim in a circle? Of course we'll be there. Arriving on Oct 2nd. We'll becoming straight from the Iowa rally.

PALTeam
06-19-2017, 08:50 AM
Are we gonna be there? Is the pope catholic? Does a one legged duck swim in a circle? Of course we'll be there. Arriving on Oct 2nd. We'll becoming straight from the Iowa rally.

Great, thanks!

explorer2316
06-20-2017, 06:57 PM
Pam and Lyle, we enjoyed the Gohsen Rally and your personal welcome we could not wait for the opportuity to do it again.
Sue and I are "all in" for your rally. We arrive on Saturday 9/30 and are excited to spend time with all the Heartland folks again!

PALTeam
06-21-2017, 07:06 AM
Pam and Lyle, we enjoyed the Gohsen Rally and your personal welcome we could not wait for the opportuity to do it again.
Sue and I are "all in" for your rally. We arrive on Saturday 9/30 and are excited to spend time with all the Heartland folks again!

It was a great rally! See you in Shipshe!

Lyle

gslbusy1
06-29-2017, 07:59 PM
Hi, Pam and Lyle, we plan to attend and will arrive Thursday and leave Sunday. Would like to get there Wednesday although don't think that will work out. This will be our first rally and first time in the area. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!
Roy and Pat

PALTeam
06-30-2017, 07:25 AM
Hi, Pam and Lyle, we plan to attend and will arrive Thursday and leave Sunday. Would like to get there Wednesday although don't think that will work out. This will be our first rally and first time in the area. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!
Roy and Pat

Excellent! We'll do our best to make it a great experience. And there are tons of things to do in Shipshewana. Thanks!
Lyle

TGLBWH
07-10-2017, 02:25 PM
Ok Lyle we are signed up for 10-4 to 10-8. #1750. See you all soon

PALTeam
07-11-2017, 06:51 AM
Ok Lyle we are signed up for 10-4 to 10-8. #1750. See you all soon

Excellent! Thanks much.

DCG1986
07-26-2017, 02:37 PM
Hi Lyle and Pam,

We made our reservation for the Rally arriving on 10/4 and leaving 10/8. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

PALTeam
07-27-2017, 07:26 AM
Hi Lyle and Pam,

We made our reservation for the Rally arriving on 10/4 and leaving 10/8. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Yea! Thanks!

"Hi-Viz" Bill
08-24-2017, 03:26 PM
Lyle & Pam !!

We are registered for the IN rally in Oct . Tentative Site # 110 !!

See you there !!!

PALTeam
08-25-2017, 08:52 AM
Lyle & Pam !!

We are registered for the IN rally in Oct . Tentative Site # 110 !!

See you there !!!

Excellent, thanks!

PALTeam
09-01-2017, 11:33 AM
Here's a tentative schedule for our rally, please feel free to comment on any part of it. Especially, who is interested in going to the Blue Gate Restaurant Friday evening? (If you haven't been there, this'll be a treat.)

Schedule

∑ Thursday October 5, from 8am -10am. Simple breakfast stuff (coffee, juice, tasty pastry); at the South Pavilion. Announcements at 9:00

∑ Thursday evening, 5pm - 7pm for dinner, meet and greet at South Pavilion. Campfire follows (weather permitting, will discuss at dinner.)
o PALTeam chili provided, as well as crackers, onions, cheese, jalapenas (yes, and bowls and spoons).
o BYOBeverage, water will be provided.
o Bring a side dish, if you wish. Hint: lots of folks like cornbread with their chili. Deserts are also welcome!

∑ Friday October 6, 8:00 am-10 :00am for a hot breakfast at the South Pavilion
o Sausage gravy and biscuits, butter and jellies
o Announcements at 9:00
o Rig tour (optional) after breakfast Ďtil whenever; start at the Hestermannís, Site

∑ Friday evening from 5pm-?? Dinner at The Blue Gate? Campfire follows (weather permitting, will discuss at dinner.)

∑ Saturday morning from 8am -9:30 am for more simple breakfast stuff at the South Pavilion

∑ Saturday evening, 5:00 to 8pm for HOC meet and greet activities and Pot Luck Dinner at the South Pavilion. Campfire follows (weather permitting, will discuss at dinner.)
o Thanksgiving Theme
o Main dish (??) provided
o Please bring a side dish to share

∑ Sunday morning for continental style breakfast from 8:00am-9:30am. At the South Pavilion

∑ Sunday evening, 5:00, gather at TBD for leftovers and camaraderie.

Other things and stuff:
∑ Anyone want to play golf? There are several courses in the area. You floggers, er, I mean golfers, probably know them better than I do (that is, nothing) about the local courses, but Iíll be happy to ask someone to arrange an outing. 😉
∑ Shipshe (local people call it that) has a ton of stuff to do. If youíve been there before, I wonít bore you with details. If you havenít been there before, hereís a short list, and thereís lots more in the welcome packet.
o This week is the last hurrah for the flea market, which is quite large. North of the campground on SR 5, easy to find.
o Lots of shopping along SR5, but donít be afraid to get off the main road, especially to the East to find lots of other shopping and food.
o One of my favorite places is the Hardware Store on SR5. Itís BIG and has LOTS of stuff, including hardware!
o Wanacup Restaurant has the best homemade root beer, reminds me of the old time A&W.
∑ Shipshe is Ďdryí, so bring your adult beverages or plan on driving a few miles.
∑ Lots of Amish and Menonites around, so please beware of horses, carriages and bicyclist as you motor around. Horses, especially, donít observe traffic signs and signals!

happykraut
09-01-2017, 01:33 PM
1-We'll skip the Blue Gate.
2-Yes to the Kleen Tank seminar.
3-NO, NO, NO to the Sky med seminar. They are ungodly over priced.

PALTeam
09-02-2017, 07:28 AM
1-We'll skip the Blue Gate.
2-Yes to the Kleen Tank seminar.
3-NO, NO, NO to the Sky med seminar. They are ungodly over priced.

Thanks, Bernie!

kkamshop
09-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Lyle, we will be arriving Thursday evening, maybe too late for dinner. We would enjoy the meal at the Blue Gate, don't really care one way or the other about the seminars.
Looking forward to seeing everyone. And shopping in Shipshe and surrounding areas.
Kathy plans to go fabric shopping at Zincks in Ligonier Friday morning if any of the ladies would like to go along.

RDsStudio59
09-02-2017, 09:19 AM
PaL,
Thanks for the update.
We will join you at the Blue Gate on Friday.
Kleen Tank, maybe.....
Sky Med, probably not.....

Safe Travels,

Roger

PALTeam
09-02-2017, 09:45 AM
PaL,
Thanks for the update.
We will join you at the Blue Gate on Friday.
Kleen Tank, maybe.....
Sky Med, probably not.....

Safe Travels,

Roger

Thanks Roger!

Lyle

- - - Updated - - -

Lyle, we will be arriving Thursday evening, maybe too late for dinner. We would enjoy the meal at the Blue Gate, don't really care one way or the other about the seminars.
Looking forward to seeing everyone. And shopping in Shipshe and surrounding areas.
Kathy plans to go fabric shopping at Zincks in Ligonier Friday morning if any of the ladies would like to go along.

Thanks, Ken. Will save you some chili.

Lyle

CoveredWagon
09-02-2017, 03:29 PM
We will be in Elkhart to have disc brakes installed on Friday the 6th, so God willing we'll join y'all that evening and for the remainder of the rally. Blue will be dependent on time of arrival. DW looooooves to eat out ��

PALTeam
09-04-2017, 08:27 AM
We will be in Elkhart to have disc brakes installed on Friday the 6th, so God willing we'll join y'all that evening and for the remainder of the rally. Blue will be dependent on time of arrival. DW looooooves to eat out ��

Hope all goes well with the install and you can join us sooner than later!

DCG1986
09-04-2017, 11:14 AM
Hey everyone, really looking forward to the Rally in Shipshe! The shopping, the food, the Rise and Shine pastries Heaven! We are in for the Blue Gate on Friday night, no on the Sky Med, and don't one way or the other about Kleen Tank. Your Rally is always so much fun and very laid back. See everyone soon.

CoveredWagon
09-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Hope all goes well with the install and you can join us sooner than later!

Thanks 😊
We've been thinking and since we have to be there the afternoon of the 5th (they'll start work at 6 am on the 6th) we might be able to stop over and say hi in the afternoon and stay for the campfire 🔥 return to Morryde for the night and efc etc. I'm always scheming 😉

jnbhobe
09-04-2017, 01:02 PM
You will be all done by the afternoon of the 7th

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon
09-04-2017, 03:09 PM
You will be all done by the afternoon of the 7th

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well I hope better than that. They told me we'd be done by 2 or 3 pm. It's a Friday and they don't work on Saturday soooooooo. Time will tell

jnbhobe
09-04-2017, 06:08 PM
My mistake, I was thinking of IS and disc brakes. Disc brakes are only 3/4 of a day.

CoveredWagon
09-04-2017, 06:11 PM
My mistake, I was thinking of IS and disc brakes. Disc brakes are only 3/4 of a day.

I am getting the wet bolt kits too, so maybe the whole day. 😉

PALTeam
09-05-2017, 04:23 PM
Thanks 😊
We've been thinking and since we have to be there the afternoon of the 5th (they'll start work at 6 am on the 6th) we might be able to stop over and say hi in the afternoon and stay for the campfire 🔥 return to Morryde for the night and efc etc. I'm always scheming 😉

Like your scheming! Hope it works out.

Lyle

cookie
09-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Okay PALTeam, I registered, be there on Tuesday October 3rd.
We are in for the Blue Gate. Gotta love that place.

Peace
Dave

CoveredWagon
09-05-2017, 05:49 PM
Like your scheming! Hope it works out.

Lyle

made our reservations today. Arriving with Rv on the 6th departing on the morning of the 9th. Life is good.

jolar3329
09-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Please add JoAnn and Larry McCullen, member 1060, to the list. We will arrive on Oct 4.

PALTeam
09-07-2017, 07:41 AM
Excellent! See you soon.

Lyle

Okay PALTeam, I registered, be there on Tuesday October 3rd.
We are in for the Blue Gate. Gotta love that place.

Peace
Dave

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks much! Looking forward to it.

Lyle

Please add JoAnn and Larry McCullen, member 1060, to the list. We will arrive on Oct 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet! Thanks.

Lyle

made our reservations today. Arriving with Rv on the 6th departing on the morning of the 9th. Life is good.

kicknit
09-07-2017, 10:37 AM
Rick and Dawn Trott #3718 will attend 10/4-10/8-2017

TGLBWH
09-07-2017, 02:52 PM
we are in for the Blue Gate. We discussed golf in Michigan and are looking for best weather day, Wednesday or Thursday. not really interested in either seminars. will also bring you coffee cups, maker, cream and sugar.

CoveredWagon
09-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Seminars, what seminars? I'm still learnin

mytruc
09-07-2017, 08:47 PM
we are in for the Blue Gate. We discussed golf in Michigan and are looking for best weather day, Wednesday or Thursday. not really interested in either seminars. will also bring you coffee cups, maker, cream and sugar.
I'm in for golf either day. I'll be at campground on Tuesday afternoon. Try to get with everybody and maybe set a time and course to play. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Dave and KAREN

"Hi-Viz" Bill
09-07-2017, 09:13 PM

I was part of the MI golf discussion .. Would still be interested IF it works with everyone else .. We arrive on Wed., 10/4/17 !!

thx, BC

cookie
09-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Lets put Gerry in charge of golf.

Peace
Dave

PALTeam
09-08-2017, 06:47 AM
Thanks much.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, thanks. Seek you soon.

Lyle

Rick and Dawn Trott #3718 will attend 10/4-10/8-2017

TGLBWH
09-08-2017, 07:05 AM
Are you bringing your clubs Dave?

PALTeam
09-08-2017, 07:16 AM
Thanks for working this out, guys. If you depended on my golf knowledge and abilities, we'd be going to Shipshewana Pizza and Mini Golf.

CoveredWagon
09-08-2017, 07:54 AM
Thanks for working this out, guys. If you depended on my golf knowledge and abilities, we'd be going to Shipshewana Pizza and Mini Golf.

That works for me 😂

cookie
09-08-2017, 08:02 AM
Just so I wont take any heat, under protest I will.

Peace
Dave

PALTeam
09-08-2017, 09:31 AM
For the Blue Gate Restaurant, we are on 'the list' (aka reservations) for 6:00 pm on Oct 6, under "Heartland" of course. The buffet appeared to be the best option, at $15.99 per person plus tax, tip and drink, separate checks and seated together, so that's what I've asked for.

Family Style is fun, but prices are $21.99 per person and up. Menu dining is the cheapest, but we probably wouldn't sit together and it would take a lot longer (and Blue Gate doesn't do adult beverages, so waiting would be less pleasant ;-)

Everybody OK with the buffet?

Lyle

CoveredWagon
09-08-2017, 09:57 AM
For the Blue Gate Restaurant, we are on 'the list' (aka reservations) for 6:00 pm on Oct 6, under "Heartland" of course. The buffet appeared to be the best option, at $15.99 per person plus tax, tip and drink, separate checks and seated together, so that's what I've asked for.

Family Style is fun, but prices are $21.99 per person and up. Menu dining is the cheapest, but we probably wouldn't sit together and it would take a lot longer (and Blue Gate doesn't do adult beverages, so waiting would be less pleasant ;-)

Lyle

Buffet is good for the two of us. It's about meeting folks, food is just a filler 😉

kkamshop
09-08-2017, 05:28 PM
buffet is fine
If you early arrivals are looking for a good place to eat we highly recommend The Copper Top near Wolcottville.

RDsStudio59
09-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Buffet is good for us as well.

Safe Travels,

Roger

mytruc
09-08-2017, 08:02 PM

Lyle
Sounds good to us. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Dave and Karen

TGLBWH
09-09-2017, 07:46 AM
Buffet is good, just like Dave's golf

"Hi-Viz" Bill
09-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Buffet sounds GREAT to us, Lyle !!!

thx

CoveredWagon
09-09-2017, 11:59 AM
"Rig tour (optional) after breakfast Ďtil whenever; start at the Hestermannís, Site"

we won't be arriving until some time late in the day Friday, but our rig will always be open for a tour if anyone cares to see a baby Bighorn 😉

Herbiesrig
09-10-2017, 01:14 AM
This rally sounds like it is going to be alot of fun and Dan and I are sad that we won't be able to be there and enjoy every thing..

DCG1986
09-13-2017, 08:37 PM
Doing the buffet at the Blue Gate is perfect for us. Looking forward to the Rally! See everyone soon.

PALTeam
09-24-2017, 12:48 PM
Here are some updates:

Looks like the weather is going to be great; keep your fingers crossed!
Contrary to what we were told earlier in the year, the outdoor flea market will be closed. But there will be an indoor flea market; it'll be smaller, and on the west side of the main drag - pretty much across the street from the outdoor market.
Pam and I visited Shipshe last Friday and confirmed arrangements with the Blue Gate. The buffet is huge and it all looks yummy!
We also visited the Visitors Center and they are putting together a bunch of info for us.

We had a very nice chat with Cindy at Shipshewana Campground South, and she's excited to be seeing us.

We do have the pavilion for the weekend, no worries there. Does anyone have one of those big roasters? (Karen refers to it as the "Nesco"). If so would you bring it?

We have $5 coupons for the Meadow Valley golf club in Middlebury for anyone who is interested.

Anyone have any questions or comments?

See you soon!

Lyle

DCG1986
09-26-2017, 11:32 AM
We have one of those Roasters. We can bring it if you want to use it.

cookie
09-27-2017, 09:16 AM
We always have a "Nesco" in the camper, it sounds like your covered.

Peace
Dave

PALTeam
09-28-2017, 07:09 AM
Thanks Dave!

Lyle

We always have a "Nesco" in the camper, it sounds like your covered.

Peace
Dave

- - - Updated - - -

I think we're OK with Dave's, but thanks anyway!

Lyle

We have one of those Roasters. We can bring it if you want to use it.

jimpav
09-30-2017, 07:51 AM
We are at the Iowa rally enjoying Oktoberfest. Upon hearing some of the rally goers are going to the Shipshewana rally after this one, we would also like to attend, if not too late to make reservations.
We will have to replenish supplies at home in Holland, and should arrive on Thursday. We will call today to see if any spots left.
yes, we will bring a roaster if still needed......let me know. Also, would like to attend dinner at the Bulegate, if not too late as well.
the flea market is usually on Wednesdays.......since rally starts on Thursday, what day is it open then?
sorry for the late decision on attending.

CoveredWagon
09-30-2017, 09:13 AM
We are at the Iowa rally enjoying Oktoberfest. Upon hearing some of the rally goers are going to the Shipshewana rally after this one, we would also like to attend, if not too late to make reservations.

Jim we hope you and Claudia make it. It'll be great to see you again. We will be in Elkhart on the 5th to have disc brakes put on and may drop in at the rally that afternoon. We plan to drag our rig to the rally on the afternoon of the 6th .

PALTeam
09-30-2017, 11:15 AM
Great to hear it, Jim! Only hold up I can think of is if there is room at the campground, but am pretty sure there is. Will go ahead and add you to the attendees for the rally and the Blue Gate. Don't think we'll need your roaster, but thanks anyway.

The Fall Crafter's Fair is going on Oct 5, 6 and 7. The "Across the Road Indoor Marketplace" is on Friday and Saturday.

Lyle

We will have to replenish supplies at home in Holland, and should arrive on Thursday. We will call today to see if any spots left.
yes, we will bring a roaster if still needed......let me know. Also, would like to attend dinner at the Bulegate, if not too late as well.
the flea market is usually on Wednesdays.......since rally starts on Thursday, what day is it open then?
sorry for the late decision on attending.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a link to the Shipshewana Visitor's Center/Bureau, lots of stuff to see and do! Buy livestock at either Shipshe or Topeka; milk your own cow or ride your own horse - buy a toy hauler and turn the garage into a stall ;-)

http://visitshipshewana.org/#/gallery/recent

kkamshop
09-30-2017, 06:45 PM
Love that craft fair - need to bring more money....

PALTeam
10-01-2017, 08:33 AM
Not to worry, ATMs are all around ;-)

That reminds me, if anyone wants to shop at E&S Bulk Foods (lotsa stuff, decent prices), they are cash or check only. Of course, an ATM is on site. (Corrected to "E" &S, not "D"D.)

Love that craft fair - need to bring more money....

kicknit
10-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Hi Lyle,
Dawn and I will attend the Blue Gate!
Looking forward to the rally.
See you in a couple of days!
Rick Trott

PALTeam
10-03-2017, 07:04 AM
Great! Safe travels.

Lyle

Hi Lyle,
Dawn and I will attend the Blue Gate!
Looking forward to the rally.
See you in a couple of days!
Rick Trott

CoveredWagon
10-05-2017, 06:21 PM
Pam & Lyle thanks so much for the warm welcome. Looks like your rally is of to a great start. Great chilli Lyle. I'm looking for the Tums right now 😉. Pam we forgot our welcome bag, please don't raffle it off. Bunny really needed to leave she was getting uncomfortable being left along.

Look forward to seeing everyone bright and early. We're being kicked out at 6 am so we'll be over knocking on doors about 6:30

CoveredWagon
10-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Thank you Indiana PAL Team. 😁 A great time was had by all. We'll see y'all on down the line.

RDsStudio59
10-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Michelle and I want to thank Pam and Lyle for a great time had at the Indiana Chapter Rally. Food was great and the hospitality was even better.
See you all down the road. Have a safe, fun winter.

Safe Travels,

Roger

kkamshop
10-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Great rally - thanks to Pam & Lyle for hosting another good one.

happykraut
10-09-2017, 06:54 AM
We got home safe yesterday. Thanks for a great really. We had a really good time.

RDsStudio59
10-09-2017, 07:29 AM
We got home safe yesterday. Thanks for a great really. We had a really good time.Good to hear this Bernie. Good to see you in Shipshewana.

Safe Travels,

Roger

PALTeam
10-09-2017, 07:39 AM
Thanks, all, for a great rally! Couldn't have done it without you, all the help and support you gave us was wonderful!

The PALTeam

mytruc
10-09-2017, 08:02 AM
Thanks Pam and Lyle for another great rally!!! We had a wonderful time. As usual, ate way too much good food!!! Have a great winter. See you next year!
Dave & Karen Campbell, Jak & Brody

"Hi-Viz" Bill
10-09-2017, 03:12 PM
Thank You so much to the PALteam, and all other HOC attendees of the IN chapter Rally. Everyone truly made our first "not our home state rally" VERY enjoyable!! We WILL attend next year's rally at Elkhart, if we can bring ourselves to travel the 22 miles from our home in Niles. IF not before, hope to see everyone again next year !!

Bill & Sue

CoveredWagon
10-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Arrived in Georgetown KY at 5:30 good drive didn't get lost but tired. If you ever come to Whispering Hills Rv park don't let the directions scare you. 😱 They did me. When gps said go to the end of the road (narrow two lane) I missed hearing the turn right direction. I froze at the end of the road part lol. Anyway there's a right turn after that it really gets scary

TGLBWH
10-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Thanks Pam and Lyle for a great rally and time. Look forward to seeing everyone on the rally trail next year.

PALTeam
10-12-2017, 07:33 AM
Thanks, everyone, for a great rally! Here's some of the fun and frivolity captured in pictures. ...
54977549785497954980549815498254983549845498554986 5498754984549885498954990549915499554996

- - - Updated - - -

Please check your silverware drawer for a slotted serving spoon with a pattern like the picture. If you find it, please save it for Pam (it was her grandmother's silverware). Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Several folks were asking about the graphics on our Cyclone; you can get them from Mark & Linda Comer. PM them at mrcomer or email at mrcomer2000@yahoo.com.

gslbusy1
10-15-2017, 03:14 PM
Thank you, Pam and Lyle!!! What a great time we had. Enjoyed meeting and spending time with everyone! A wonderful first rally for us! We liked touring some of your rigs! Nice! The fellowship and food could not have been better! Hopefully we will be at the rally next year! Wishing all of you a great, safe, and healthy year!!!
Pat and Roy