Weight rating for beds in toy hauler garage

What is the weight rating on the queen upper and lower beds in the garage of the Cyclone 4150? My son said 300 lbs. How many couples in this world together weigh less than 300 pounds? Average weight of men in US is 175-210 and women is 140 to 170....That would be weight combined 315 to 380.....Why put 2 oversized queens if only 1 person or 2 kids can sleep on each one.:confused::confused::confused:

ramdually4100king

300lbs is correct. I don't go up there at 275. I've thought about getting a piece of 1" ply board and putting it up there as extra support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

300lbs is correct. I don't go up there at 275. I've thought about getting a piece of 1" ply board and putting it up there as extra support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOT

Ok so to clarify are both beds the couches that lay down and the upper bunk both rated for just 300 lbs. Or is the lower one rated for more pounds?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOT

Ok so to clarify are both beds the couches that lay down and the upper bunk both rated for just 300 lbs. Or is the lower one rated for more pounds?

Well I solved my own problem. Yes both beds are only rated for 300 lbs each. So when I travel with adults. Leave the beds raised and I have 2 great queen blowups to use. They self inflate in no time and very comfortable.