Canadians in Mexico

Kiko

I live near Lake Chapala in Mexico and there are thousands of Canadians who come down here for 6 mos out of the year Oct to April about; some with RV's. I have a 3200RL 2006 w/Ford Diesel and am contemplating selling it at the border (need to transfer permits) to someone (possibly a Canadian.) Can anyone recommend some RV websites in Canada that may be of use to me for advertisement purposes??

caissiel

There are a lot of Canadian reading the KiJiJi sites. Its free and might attract some interest. Nice to see a fellow Canadian on here. We are from the other end of the country but spend winters in Florida.

jimtoo

Hi caissiel and labbysmom,

Just wanted to let you know the post you are replying to is over 2 1/2 years old. Kiko has not been on since 7-13-2008. Just so you wont be surprised if you don't get an answer.

Jim M

rick_debbie_gallant

[COLOR=Red said:
jimtoo;104787]Hi caissiel and labbysmom,
[/COLOR]
Just wanted to let you know the post you are replying to is over 2 1/2 years old. Kiko has not been on since 7-13-2008. Just so you wont be surprised if you don't get an answer.

Jim M

Hey here is an idea, but most likely to hard to do. Have any posts over 6 months old show up in red for the date of post.

labbysmom

lol!
I finally had an opportunity to answer a question and not ask one!:D
thanks Jim, I'll look at dates now.

Diane