Space bar not working

Oregon_Camper

While using Chrome (windows 10) I can reply to a quote...post a topic and my space bar works.

If I attempt to reply to a topic, while quoting the post, my space bar will not work.

Anyone else having this issue?

Can someone running Chrome on a Windows 10 system try this?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
My laptop was doing that the other day . . .

I thought it was just me!

It was doing it in Chrome.

Bones

I was not running windows 10 when I noticed this yesterday afternoon. I managed to get it to work on the reply.

Alan_B

I was getting the same thing the last few days, Windows 7 with Chrome.

Seems to be OK now.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I am on my laptop right now and it was just doing it again while trying to make a post.

Coming to this topic thread seemed to make it work right again!

Iwasgoingtotypethispostthiswayjustfortheeffectbutnowitisworkingright...forthemoment! :D

Oregon_Camper

I am on my laptop right now and it was just doing it again while trying to make a post.

Coming to this topic thread seemed to make it work right again!

Iwasgoingtotypethispostthiswayjustfortheeffectbutnowitisworkingright...forthemoment! :D

itseemstofailonlyonthefirstline

once I hit the return key, it works fine.

Can someone test this? Just reply with quotes and start typing...that is when my space doesn't work. If I type...then hit return, it starts to work.

Bones

itseemstofailonlyonthefirstline

once I hit the return key, it works fine.

Can someone test this? Just reply with quotes and start typing...that is when my space doesn't work. If I type...then hit return, it starts to work.
I am typing from my phone in the web browser

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yep I posted earlier today and the keyboard was very slow. Almost impossible to type. Hit a key.... wait here it comes.... hit a key. Working fine now