Truck Modification

Jburks

I made a little addition to my truck and thought I might share. I hope I did this right.

Attachments

• Screen Scape.jpg
    Screen Scape.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 154

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
HI Jburks, very cool window decal, when traveling if I see that rear window we will know it's you and give you a wave hello also hope you like your sundance as much as we do TRAVELER07

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
OK Jburks, now for the silly questions. How did you come up with that? Can it be made smaller? How much? I want one. Thanks!

Jburks

Thanks for the kind words, Ray, I got the logo for Jim B. and took it to a local decal shop and he was able to transfer it to the perforated screen as seed, it can be made into any size. The one on my truck installed was $120.00 which included his labor. I know we can get more.

Jburks

Traveler07, we do love our Sundance 2900MK, we looked at a couple sob's but after talking to the Sundance dealer we had more confidence in his responses to our questions, plus we just like the overall package with the Heartland product.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks for the kind words, Ray, I got the logo for Jim B. and took it to a local decal shop and he was able to transfer it to the perforated screen as seed, it can be made into any size. The one on my truck installed was $120.00 which included his labor. I know we can get more.

We know of a shop in Wisconsin Dells that make custom lettering on the computer. I'll have to check with them to see if they have the software and materials to do a decal. I have the logo saved already. I'd like to get one a bit smaller. Around 8" long or so. Thanks for the reply.

Jburks

Ray, I have the original image that Jim B. sent to me if you need it, if the shop in Wisconsin Dells can't do it for you let me know, I would be glad to check on a smaller one for you, my DW and I are thinking of putting a smaller one on the back window of our Sundance, just in case those who follow us down the road don't know what a quality unit looks like.