Heater & Inverter

mike

Mike
A couple of questions for Scott or someone that might know.

Should there be a vent or access cover for heater inside our 3655?

Also our inverter is making an annoying buzz on a regular basis is this correct or is their something wrong here?

Mike

Scott

Furnace Vent

The answer to your question is "Yes". There should be a furnace vent for every model we produce. It should be right on the cabinet that houses your furnace. This helps the air flow tremendously. If your coach does not have this, we need to get you into the dealer and have one installed.
You can contact Randy or Chris at Heartland's Dealer Services (New phone: 574.262.8030) and have them set it up with your dealer.
I apologize that this was overlooked at the factory, and we will get it rectified quickly for you.
As for the invertor buzzing, I am not sure about that one. If you call the Progressive Dynamics number in your owners manual, their technical service people can help you. If it is a problem, they will send a new one out and pay to have it installed right away.

ST

mike

Mike
Scott, Thanks for the quick reply i will call and try to get this setup, I have been looking for the vent and in our 3655 i think the only place it could be is in the wall between the kitchen and shower area that seams to be where the heater unit is installed.. it does not have a cabinet that houses it..

Mike