ISO information on Heartland Sundance XLT

We are looking at the Sundance XLT and would like to have current or previous owners experiences in any problems/issues you might have had. We are looking at used models, trying to do research to get the best and something that fits us. Have there been other issues such as lack of response or service problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

danemayer

Hi crackercrum,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We've got a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here, so I'm sure you'll get some Sundance feedback shortly.

On a more general note, Heartland is pretty well regarded when it comes to warranty support. But if you're looking at used trailers, warranty won't be in the picture, unless it comes with a third party extended warranty which is really a service agreement.

Bogie

HI Crakercrum

I have a 2011 Sundance 245 XLT that I bought used in 2013. I can only give you my personal experience and it has all been good. I have had no major trouble with my coach.

My one experience with the Heartland factory was when the glass in one of the overhead doors broke. Not being in warranty, I just bought two new ones. When they arrived, the were the same pattern, but not identical. The pattern was a mirror image of the original. Apparently they changed suppliers. I called the factory back and they sent me enough replacement glass to do all the glass on one side at no charge. That was excellent customer service.

When looking for a coach, your best resource is yourself. The more knowledge you have, the more you can recognize problems.

You might want to check out the PDI checklist Dan posted on THIS thread in post #6. It has a lot of info on what to look for.

Good luck in your search.