Where to hang bath towels in Big Horn 3760

SR-71

We love the floorplan but they put up no towel bars and we are beginning to know why. We put up a towel ring behind the commode for the hand towel but other than an over the door for the hall door there is now where to install a towel bar. Any help will be appreciated.

LBR

We just got our rig and needed to hang 2 hand towels....invested in a simple over the door hanger and placed it near the hinge side of door so we don't get hit with the towels when swinging the door.

Didn't have a TP hanger neither, so bought the matching stand-up type with weighted base that stores 5 rolls vertically with one hanging horizontally....perfect setup for our bathroom.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We bought some plastic over-the-door hooks at Walmart (back in the bathroom accessories isle) and they fit perfectly over the top of the shower walls.

ProwlerTowelHook-P1020538.jpg

We have the corner shower so have one of these (his and hers) on each side of the shower.

Even with a bath towel hanging on them we've never had one come off while rolling down the road.

Rangelady

I think I saw a very cleaver and beautiful towel hanger in the modification section of the forum. It hung over the shower door between the shower door and the sink.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

esscobra

Im still waiting for my 3760- but I am planning on putting 1 attached to sink base between sink and shower door- you can open shower door and grab towel without getting out of shower- also possibly high on back wall- have in similar sized shower at house and it doesn't get wet

see attached pics I took of stock unit- there is plenty of room

Attachments

• IMG_7551.JPG
    IMG_7551.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_7552.JPG
    IMG_7552.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 73

BusManRG

We are hanging a 24 inch towel bar upside down from the cupboard behind the commode. Hubby is using a thin (1/4 in) piece of board on the inside of the bottom shelf to add support. Should work well once we get it done. I have a nice 6 inch brushed nickel over the door bar from Target on the cupboard under the sink for the hand towel.

Sandy

_OZ_

The previous owner of our BH put drunk octopus hooks on the swinging door and up high behind the toilet.

Drunk octopus.jpg

SR-71

Our 3760 is a 2017 with all the new changes and has no cupboard behind the
commode. I just yesterday put up a towel hanger on the bathroom side of the hall door.
it has 4 bars and they pivot from the side so you have to fold the towel long
ways but works real well.