21FBS Freshwater Capacity? Mixed Messages.

What is the freshwater capacity of the 2009 21FBS?

The website specs says 42 gallons.

But,

The weight sticker inside the coach says 36 gallons (which includes the 6 gallons in the water heater, so only 30 gallon holding tank).

What is the size of the freshwater tank, NOT including the water heater?

Thanks

M

Mcreech

The tanks we use are 36 gallons tanks, then add the 6 gallon water heater for a total of 42 gallons of freshwater capacity.......We just added a new computer generating system that does all our weight stickers, so I will make sure everyone has the numbers correct....But your trailer does have 42 gallons of fresh water...

Sorry for the confusion

Mike C

Fire123

Mike C,

I have a 28BHS. Last weekend I physically drained out only 30 gallons from the fresh water tank low point drain. 6 gallons for the hot water heater. The sticker on the inside cabinet says 36 gallons fresh water. The literature says 42 gallons.
The camper was perfectly level. Any ideas where the other 6 gallons went?

irvin56

tank not total drained

My fresh water tank, when I first filled it. I left drain open and filled with hose. It took about 3 minutes filling before it came out my drain.
I wanted to flush some when first filing.
Now when I opened drain to leave campground, It drained and Quit dripping. Now when I got to Calgary and parked on street (on an Angle) water started pouring out again. and quit after a min or 2.
When i got across town to drop another passenger, I was parked on opposite side and water began to run out again.

Conclussion is water tank does not drain completely. There is the other 6 gallons, sitting in tank bottom.