• Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck:
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
The Cactus Flower is located off of Exit 102 on the North side of Pueblo. Take a right on Eagleridge Blvd and then a left at the first light. Please let me know if you might attend as they need to know how many tables to set for our group. We ate there today with Bill H and the food and atmosphere are very good. Hope to see you there.

We will plan on eating around 1:00 PM.

Attendees:

Gregg & Linda
Bill & DeAnna
Pam & Darren
Bill & Ingrid +2
Don & Monica

Last edited:

jbeletti

Sadly - Nancy and I will be in Chicago and will miss the first CO Meet and Greet since we've moved to CO.

Have a great time for all those who can make it!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We will be having 2 more yet this winter. One will be in the Denver area and another in the Ft. Collins area. If you have recommendations for a good place to meet in either area just let me know.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have to work on Saturdays . . . so I can't make them unless held in the evening.

gwalter

Hope to see you guys at one of them later one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gwalter

Good to hear from you. We hope your new adventure is going well. You are a lot warmer where you are.

8amps

Hi Colorado peeps! Have a good get together. We remember our first meet & greet almost 3 years ago! We're in California so can't make it but hope you have a great time.

gwalter

We look forward to seeing you guys at the West Texas Rally. Safe travels!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Good to hear from you. We hope your new adventure is going well. You are a lot warmer where you are.

We are in Florida just outside of Tallahassee and it is pretty nice right now. Supposed to be below zero on Saturday but we plan on leaving that day. So far so good!

gwalter

There is plenty of room at the Cactus Flower for Sat. lunch. It looks like the weather is going to cooperate with 50 degree temps in Pueblo. Hope more can make it and enjoy the food and conversation.

gwalter

Thanks to everyone attending today. It was great seeing all of you and catching up on news about an upcoming grand baby, and a couple of new tow vehicles on order. Congratulations to all!

We are looking at scheduling our next M & G in the Denver/Castle Rock area. Still researching several places to eat and if anyone has a suggestion let us know. The date will probably be Jan. 28, 2017. We will send an email to all when it is finalized and the pertinent information will be posted on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.