Our 2016 Mighty Duck M32

Steve.Twoknee

3a2421efe202491dc361fe3abff6d1a8.jpg

a5da34d9f4f18ea899d943ab733f4674.jpg

It is going to be a long winter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Is that a UNI flag I see? If so you should be familiar with my alma mata then, MSU (McNeese State University). We played up there in your old uni dome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aduart

Nice we just bought a 17 m32. Probably be spring before we can do much with it. Go panthers unless they're playing Iowa. Lol

jimtoo

Nice, we just purchased a 2017 M32 also..... Can't wait to bring her home from the dealership

Hi MallardHead,

[h=2]Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M[/h]

Steve.Twoknee

Nice we just bought a 17 m32. Probably be spring before we can do much with it. Go panthers unless they're playing Iowa. Lol

What are some of your favorite Iowa campsites, or is this your first camper? Seems I'm always finding a new Iowa campsite to explore!

aduart

What are some of your favorite Iowa campsites, or is this your first camper? Seems I'm always finding a new Iowa campsite to explore!

First camper. We're about 10 minutes from backbone state park. There are two there

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Colorado ain't that far away . . .

We've got all kinds of cool campgrounds out here!

ProwlerSunsetBVKOA-P1000402.jpg ProwleratBlueMesa-P1010116.jpg ProwlerBlueMesaFall-P1010381.jpg

Steve.Twoknee

First camper. We're about 10 minutes from backbone state park. There are two there

First camper?! Very cool. There are a great many wonderful county and state parks all over (and relatively close) to both of us. Check out the allstays app!

aduart

First camper?! Very cool. There are a great many wonderful county and state parks all over (and relatively close) to both of us. Check out the allstays app!

I'll check it out, thanks. I wish it was spring already so we could get it out lol

Steve.Twoknee

I'll check it out, thanks. I wish it was spring already so we could get it out lol

It doesn't take bit a day or two of cold weather for me (us) to feel the same. In fact, just made reservations for Memorial Day weekend and the 4th of July (well, the weekend before and including the 4th) at a place called Harvest Farms. It is about 16 mikes north of Cresco. Check it out at wecamp.com!