New Owner of a Trail Runner 30 USBH

Hello. My family and I recently purchased a 2017 Trail Runner 30 USBH. We took it out on our first trip during Veterans day weekend and had a blast. I am looking forward to learning from the more experienced campers. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Take Care.

danemayer

Hi fdtboricua2007,

Congratulations on the new Trail Runner and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Glad to hear you're having a great time.

We've got a great group of friendly and helpful people here, so feel free to ask questions and share your experiences.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We had a Trail Runner for two years before we switched to our Prowler 5th-wheeler and loved it!

Hope you have as much fun as we had with ours!

Hi fdtboricua2007,

Congratulations on the new Trail Runner and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Glad to hear you're having a great time.

We've got a great group of friendly and helpful people here, so feel free to ask questions and share your experiences.

Thank you. Looking forward to being part of the community.

- - - Updated - - -

We had a Trail Runner for two years before we switched to our Prowler 5th-wheeler and loved it!

Hope you have as much fun as we had with ours!

Glad to hear that Trail Runner was fun for you guys. It has been fun thus far, so hopefully it continues. I am not so sure a 5th wheel is in the near future for us. I know the Trail Runner is entry level, but right now it works for us, and we need a lot more experience in the camping arena haha.