2014 Big Country bedspread

k-f-Indiana

Does anyone know what company made the bedspread used in the 2014 Big Country? I thought I had once read about Flair doing the interiors, but can find no info on them or the bedspread. I like the size of ours & and the fitted bottom corners & would like to find another one.

jbeletti

Does anyone know what company made the bedspread used in the 2014 Big Country? I thought I had once read about Flair doing the interiors, but can find no info on them or the bedspread. I like the size of ours & and the fitted bottom corners & would like to find another one.

As best as I understand it, Heartland has not done business with Flair Interiors for quite a number of years. Then this past February, Lippert purchased Flair Interiors.

Your best bet is to contact Heartland Customer Service and see what options they may have for you (877-262-8032).

k-f-Indiana

Thanks Jim,

I called Heartland and they gave me the name "Ascot". I appreciate your advice. I had tried everything else except the obvious.

k-f-Indiana

Thanks, again. I sent them an email, but have not heard from them yet. If I don't hear soon, I will try calling them.