Water problems

Rdsharp

Good day everyone.. question for you? We have a 2016 Landmark Syracuse we woke up this morning, and no water??? We are getting water to the coach, but we are not getting any in the coach. We have tried the switch to turn to city water, or holding tank and NOTHING??? So it wont even go in the fresh water tank??? Anyone ever have a similar problem, or know how to fix this one???
Thanks so much...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good day everyone.. question for you? We have a 2016 Landmark Syracuse we woke up this morning, and no water??? We are getting water to the coach, but we are not getting any in the coach. We have tried the switch to turn to city water, or holding tank and NOTHING??? So it wont even go in the fresh water tank??? Anyone ever have a similar problem, or know how to fix this one???
Thanks so much...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well did you resolve your issue?

donr827

If you are getting water up to the trailer it could be the Anderson selection valve. I am no expert but you might search for threads with problems with the Anderson valve.
Don

Ldo

I have heard that the selection valve has failed in the past. To me mine is stiffer to turn than it needs to be and I feel like it will fail eventually.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ldo

Me again. Has anyone had this valve fail? How do you replace it? Ldo

mlpeloquin

Mine failed on a short trip this year. It leaked and filled the fresh water tank. I shut off the water and used the fresh water in the tank. I found an Anderson valve on ebay and ordered it. I replace the internals and left the main body of the valve in place. It wasn't hard to do. I learned a lesson. If the valve starts to stiffen up, take it apart and grease it with plumbers grease. That way the seals will not wear out.

David-and-Cheryl

I've replaced the Anderson valve core twice--the first time because it was almost impossible to turn, and the second because it was letting air into the water lines with the valve in the "Normal" position, causing our water pump to cycle on and off continuously. The last shop I was at said these problems are common. By the way, Anderson will send you a new core for free in many cases if you're having problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
After reading all of the problems with the Anderson valves . . . I'm glad we have the old skool hookups.

ProwlerBVKOAsunrise-P1000424.jpg

Ldo

Thanks for the video. T&That I understand, easy peasy.