Floor buckling

Thensley

Took camper to the places have warranty work done when went to,pick up they advised me that the floor was buckling from the pantry to the bedroom door. Can't shut bedroom door and it stay shut won't latch about an inch space between latch and wall always had issue with the door had them fix it when I picked it up and still having issues I've had camper since feb and the service center has had it longer than me mostly minor issues til this one it's a 2016 big country 3560 slide within slide service center is suppose to contact heartland but haven't done it yet due to holidays hopefully soon not sure what is going to happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

mlpeloquin

Took camper to the places have warranty work done when went to,pick up they advised me that the floor was buckling from the pantry to the bedroom door. Can't shut bedroom door and it stay shut won't latch about an inch space between latch and wall always had issue with the door had them fix it when I picked it up and still having issues I've had camper since feb and the service center has had it longer than me mostly minor issues til this one it's a 2016 big country 3560 slide within slide service center is suppose to contact heartland but haven't done it yet due to holidays hopefully soon not sure what is going to happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Contact Heartland yourself to get the ball rolling. Have you VIN number at hand. Explain how long you have not had you rig since February. Heartland shuts down in mid to late December into January. Have Heartland contact the service center. This lets the dealer know that Heartland knows. The dealer spends most of their time getting rigs out the door and procrastinate contacting the manufacture for warranty work. Once Heartland is contacted, they are on it. Dealers have blamed Heartland for not responding only to have the owner contact Heartland directly to find out why it is taking so long. It is then that the owner finds out that Heartland has never been contacted by the dealer. Better yet, ask Heartland for a non dealer approved RV repair business near you. All the independents do is repair and will get your RV repaired as soon as possible. The floor buckling may take time with pictures having to be sent to Heartland for review.