Just Joined

MallardHead

The wife and I just joined the NC Chapter.... Can't wait to get started camping in our new unit and meet other Heartland owners even if not at a rally or event...

Attachments

• photo 1 (3).jpg
    photo 1 (3).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 23

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and Welcome to the Club. Once you get your Club sticker with the numbers, then will be the decision on where to put it. We have the old ladder mount which could only go in one place. North Carolina has a fun chapter, but what can I say, we all have fun. Enjoy and can't wait to meet ya down the road.

rahewett

Put our number on the pass through storage door, door side. Seemed like a good spot. There's rally in South Carolina in May at Willow Tree rv Resort. You should try and make it. A lot of us from NC will be there. Welcome to the club.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

clayhud

Welcome to the club. You will meet a great group of fellow owners and have a lot of fun too.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
The wife and I just joined the NC Chapter.... Can't wait to get started camping in our new unit and meet other Heartland owners even if not at a rally or event...

Welcome to the HOC! You need to go ahead and schedule your first Rally. The 2017 SC rally will be held the first weekend of May 5/5-5/7 at the fabulous WillowTree Resort in Longs SC. Check the link in my signature. We would love to have you. Enjoy the new rig and safe travels.

MallardHead

Welcome to the HOC! You need to go ahead and schedule your first Rally. The 2017 SC rally will be held the first weekend of May 5/5-5/7 at the fabulous WillowTree Resort in Longs SC. Check the link in my signature. We would love to have you. Enjoy the new rig and safe travels.
Gonna call and check on reservations tomorrow.... stayed there years ago in a previous travel trailer life....

Power247

Welcome to the NC chapter. We just joined ourselves recently. Had a blast at our first rally. Really hoping we get to make the SC one in the spring.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310