Bedroom carpet looks like patchwork

seaduced2

The bedroom carpet in our 2015 Landmark 365, Key West model, looks like carpet is made from pieces. It appears to be pieced together with straight lines but, grain of carpet runs in different directions. Heartland assures me that only full roll width carpet is used. Dealer tells me that Heartland will not stand behind warrenty on this item. Any suggestions will help. Heartland told me I was on my own with this issue.

danemayer

Hi seaduced2,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

From what I've seen on the factory floor, I think what you were told is correct; Heartland doesn't piece the carpet together. They use a full width roll.

If your carpet looks otherwise, my guess would be that a repair was done before you took delivery, and the carpet wasn't restored to its original condition. Might have happened at the factory.

Or it might have happened at the dealer. Sometimes when RVs are put on display at RV shows, or at dealer sales events, things can be damaged.

If a repair was done at the factory, I would expect Heartland would have a record of it, and after reviewing pictures of the problem area, I'd expect they'd agree to a corrective action.

If a repair was done at the dealership, Heartland would expect the dealer to make it right.

Even if you've already talk to Heartland, I'd call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Ask them to review your photos and if a repair was done at the factory.