3 Trips in 3 Months - A few 362RW ideas for the factory to consider....

Sarge

1) Put the garage TV on an adjustable mount so we can lower it into view from the rear patio with the garage dinette and bed up. We have to lower the benches which is a PITA when hauling motorcycles.

2) Put a vent/AC duct in the rear garage 1/2 bath. It stinks enough when I'm in there - Let alone with zero ventilation sweating my family jewels off.

3) Make the spacing between all four table posts in the slide/in/slide equidistant. I had to move one of the mounts on one of the table tops 4" - In order to place it using the two middle posts. We use this configuration 90% of the time since we cant recline the outside seats with both tables up. When we have guests - I have to unscrew and rescrew to move the mount back and forth. NOT easy when full of Budweiser....

4) The hanging rod in the pantry below the loft is useless. The compartment is too shallow. Just put adjustable shelves in it from top to bottom.

5) The door knob on the pantry should lock. I switched ours out because of guns and ammo.

6) The component cabinet below the main tv doesnt stay open which is required to work the DirectTV cable box. A hold open latch or a clear panel would make this a non issue.

7) Speaking of which - The cabinet in the garage is the same way. A small shelf below or a clear panel would solve this easily.

8) I had the dealer upgrade the kitchen with a FantasticFan with remote. Make this standard. No way people are actually climbing up there or using brooms to work that fan.

9) The door above the microwave also needs a hold open latch. Again - I had to put my beer down ON MULTIPLE occasions to use it.

10) I cut a piece of wood to length as a "blocker" for extra security on the sliding door. Not a big deal but would be nice to include one.

11) More sound insulation in the bedroom would be nice. Apparently my wife's husband is a screamer and the neighbors would appreciate it.

12) And no toilet paper holders or towel hooks? Comon man..............

Liberty (wife named her) is in the shop now for a gray water tank leak and a few very minor issues. (Picking it back up next week for the wife's BDay week in Lake Havasu.) Overall we are very happy with our RW - And have already referred people to look a them.

That's it for now.

Carry on......

Sarge

TxRoadWarrior362

Great comments Sarge. You picked all the items my wife and I have talked about with our 362 (The Beast). Not problems, but inconveniences.

Hope to to drink a beer with you some day. I'll bring my own, Miller Lite!

BLR

6) The component cabinet below the main tv doesnt stay open which is required to work the DirectTV cable box. A hold open latch or a clear panel would make this a non issue.

Heartland listened again frosted window
2585f737d4e025086f514ac7d147b987.jpg

8) I had the dealer upgrade the kitchen with a FantasticFan with remote. Make this standard.

Heartland listened in our Cyclone we have an an on/off switch for fan and an open switch for cover.

10) I cut a piece of wood to length as a "blocker" for extra security on the sliding door. Not a big deal but would be nice to include one.

I YELLED at my husband for closing the sliding glass door... "nose is now bent permanently".. and the door is NOW left open permanently unless traveling...lol

12) And no toilet paper holders or towel hooks?

My husband had the same thoughts till I showed him what I wanted and now he loves it
Free standing and over the door hooks
73116fe07d886c62996e9eb6c003b192.jpg
63e5715b1ee4343bd4cbed31c465f104.jpg

TxRoadWarrior362

1) Put the garage TV on an adjustable mount so we can lower it into view from the rear patio with the garage dinette and bed up. We have to lower the benches which is a PITA when hauling motorcycles.

2) Put a vent/AC duct in the rear garage 1/2 bath. It stinks enough when I'm in there - Let alone with zero ventilation sweating my family jewels off.

3) Make the spacing between all four table posts in the slide/in/slide equidistant. I had to move one of the mounts on one of the table tops 4" - In order to place it using the two middle posts. We use this configuration 90% of the time since we cant recline the outside seats with both tables up. When we have guests - I have to unscrew and rescrew to move the mount back and forth. NOT easy when full of Budweiser....

4) The hanging rod in the pantry below the loft is useless. The compartment is too shallow. Just put adjustable shelves in it from top to bottom.

5) The door knob on the pantry should lock. I switched ours out because of guns and ammo.

7) Speaking of which - The cabinet in the garage is the same way. A small shelf below or a clear panel would solve this easily.

8) I had the dealer upgrade the kitchen with a FantasticFan with remote. Make this standard. No way people are actually climbing up there or using brooms to work that fan.

9) The door above the microwave also needs a hold open latch. Again - I had to put my beer down ON MULTIPLE occasions to use it.

11) More sound insulation in the bedroom would be nice. Apparently my wife's husband is a screamer and the neighbors would appreciate it.

Liberty (wife named her) is in the shop now for a gray water tank leak and a few very minor issues. (Picking it back up next week for the wife's BDay week in Lake Havasu.) Overall we are very happy with our RW - And have already referred people to look a them.

That's it for now.

Carry on......

Sarge

One thing I might add is the lack of sewer hose storage. Why don't they add them to the undercarriage?
I'm going to add my own, but could have been done by the factory.

Tim

IronJ

Yep...i put an articulating mount on be cause my daughter watches sponge bob out there...and i have the upper bunk pinned lower for storage

Yeah..id take a dang window...which was added to my plan the next year...its too dark and too warm/cold/small...sweating jewels and shrunken jewels...been there!!

A freaking men!!!....i have not modified mine yet but every time we use them i comment on why they are not spaced evenly

I added 2 prop rods to this door...stupid to try and use it without

Yeah...would be nice but ......well...well just leave it at that....lol

Yeah...but both our former trailers didn't have these either...we just use over the door hooks and an over the cabinet door tp holder...

But yeah

That's it for now.

Carry on......

Sarge

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

donr827

There is a way to set up your DirectTV system so that the remote can be pointed any direction and the remote works. Not sure if it is the IF or RF setting on the remote. Never tried it through a cabinet door but would be worth a try.
Don

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
6)
There is a way to set up your DirectTV system so that the remote can be pointed any direction and the remote works. Not sure if it is the IF or RF setting on the remote. Never tried it through a cabinet door but would be worth a try.
Don
RF mode will allow the remote to through walls and doors. Like Supermans x-ray vision.

Peace
Dave

bb3300

We just brought our 362 home today and the tables are the thing I have ever seen plus you spend all that money and no TP holders.

TxRoadWarrior362

Lol. We mounted ours below, and to the right of the sink in the master bath. We use a pedestal style in the half bath.

Congrats on your new 362 and welcome to the site! You can find more Roadwarrior threads on the portal tab or by searching Roadwarrior.

Tim