Weak shower

Hulk

So hooking up my new 375qb this afternoon to make sure everything works and couldn't get any real pressure from the shower. My shower head has the push button that cut the water off. Should I switch out shower heads this. I also tried the pump from the fresh water tank and still had very little pressure. This is a brand new unit.

Als I found the trap from the shower was barely on and was leaking I the cargo compartment. And the radio/DVD player wouldn't come on had to tear out the paneling under the radio in the cabinet to push the screws out and found it had a blown fuse.

Thanks for any advice on the water pressure issue in the shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynn1130

Sounds like some warranty fixes are in order but the first thing with the shower head would be to unscrew the hose to it and check the line filter for debris. A fairly common problem with all of the water fixtures as the debris left in the tanks from drilling holes travels up into the small filter at the head. There are a number of threads explaining the problem and fix. Another issue that can arise is the filter at the inflow on the water pump becomes clogged with plastic filings but start with the head connection.

sengli

try one of those oxygenics($30) shower heads. Made all the difference in the world on coach. I honestly like the shower in our RV , better than I do the one in SB house now for pressure.

mlpeloquin

try one of those oxygenics($30) shower heads. Made all the difference in the world on coach. I honestly like the shower in our RV , better than I do the one in SB house now for pressure.

I double down on the Oxygenics shower head. I purchase one that looks like the Water Pick one we had in our S&B. Well had is correct. We liked the new Oxygenics shower head in the RV so much we purchased another one and installed it in out S&B.

Gaffer

Put an Oxygenics on my 2010 BH and it made a big improvement. The OEM one on my 2015 BH seems to be fine.

At the age of 67 I recently purchased a 2017 heartland torque t29 and i am extremely disappointed with this trailer. The quality control is really sad, i have had to repair several problems myself because i know if i took it back to the dealer i would just get a big run a round.

Last edited by a moderator: