Newbie checking in

Matthias

Fulltimer
Hey everyone,

I've been roaming this forum for quite some time and finally wanted to check in. I took delivery of my BC 3250TS two weeks ago and have been living in it since. I scaled down from a 1900 square foot home and got rid of 80% of my possessions and it feels liberating.

1.jpg

So far it's been great and I have had no issues other than a little water coming out from under the shower along the wall after taking a shower.

I'm pulling it with a 2006 Ford F350 with a Diesel.

2.jpg

Just searching this forum I found answers to most of my questions so far. Thanks to everyone who is contributing. :)

Matthias

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Matthias, Congrats on your new home and welcome to the family. Many of us are full timers here as well. We too have learned a lot from the forum and the best thing is the factory support along with a great bunch of Heartland owners. Safe Travels to you.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome Matthias, to the forum and your new home. I hope you enjoy your big country and hope to see you on the road.

Bill

Matthias

Fulltimer
Thanks for the nice welcome!
I sure hope to meet some of you on the road someday.

I'm planning to do my first boondocking adventure together with my girlfriend in two weeks. It's going to be interesting to travel the country with all of my possessions in tow. Unfortunately right now I'm a little limited with traveling because of my fulltime job.

Safe travels to all of you too!
Matthias

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Unfortunately right now I'm a little limited with traveling because of my fulltime job.
Matthias

See, Now once you get rid of your bosses possession... you WILL be truely "liberated" ........... Ummmmmmm... Except for your other boss...... the GFNone

LOL;)

Stay safe, congrats and welcome.

Mike

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Congrats, Matthias...just take a job where you DO travel elsewhere! :) I'm currently working in Wyoming - @ 1000 miles from my home! :) Enjoy! Can't sell the house, yet...wife and daughter still living there! :D After daughter graduates next year...I got a nice 1916 brick house for sale in an historic district in OKC! :D

This forum is great and when you have a chance to meet the people - even better!

Matthias

Fulltimer
Can't sell the house, yet...wife and daughter still living there! :D After daughter graduates next year...I got a nice 1916 brick house for sale in an historic district in OKC! :D

Haha, see that house behind my rig in the first photo? It was up for sale for over a year and I couldn't get rid of it, despite not having a wife or daughter. It's got a lot of nice bricks, too. ;)
I'm currently cleaning it out and it's going to be up for rent within a week or two.

To work from my trailer while being on the road is my long term plan.