Need to roll Frigidaire fridge out about 6 inches but can't get it to budge

SR-71

Took out the piece of molding in front of the front wheels and also the 2 screws on each side that are in the metal brackets but even with 2 of us tugging on it the fridge will not roll forward. I need this done so the Frigidaire repairman can install a new valve for the icemaker which has hardly worked at all. He needs more room in the outside to do the job.

SR-71

yes, there is a board frame as I see it but is stapled together and I can't get my hand in there with anything to remove it. It seems to be there to keep it from tipping as I can pull on the top of the fridge and rock it some but can't get it to roll out any.

Kathi-27

pull the lower plastic bezel off below doors and look for the 2 wood screws in the front rollers

- - - Updated - - -

have to get the trim off at the top of frig to get to the brackets on top.mine will rock alittle even with brackets

Brazos

In addition to the other suggestions. If you lay down pieces of 2 x 4s with 3/4" plywood on top of them. The frig will have a platform to roll out onto. You might place duct tape on the wood finish on the slide platform the frig is sitting on. This will help to keep from scratching the wood finish.

Capt7383

You have to remove the thin paneling piece on top of fridge to reveal an aluminim angle at the rear of fridge. I just did it yesterday its the only way

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk