Washer/Dryer for 3670 RL

Rich Knight

Wolfer Wagon
I am Interested in comments on Stackable Washer/Dryer versis a Combination Unit from those who use them. Which is more preferable? Pros and Cons.

cjbearden

Visitor
The newest combo w/d will fit best in the 3670 and it is my understanding they work great but don't know if they will wash a large load like the stackables (king sheets). Our original BH had a smaller combo that wouldn't hardly wash more than four pieces at a time and we had to go to the laundromat for sheets, jeans and anything large.

We LOVE the stackable in the Augusta and was one of the primary reasons we chose the Landmark. I wouldn't have anything else but stackable now.

K&C RV in Longmont, CO says 3670 is not designed to accept the stackable; however, Camping World, Katy, TX, says their techs have done it - takes some modification of the closet interior. I would investigate with service department first to see if they have capable, experienced techs. If it has been done by your dealer, can you talk to the customer to see how they like the mod? Just something to consider.

Good luck.

CJ

dmille3

I have a bh 3600rl and i installed the new splendide 2100xc it works great my wife loves it it will wash 15# not sure on the drying 12# i think the only problem i had is the opening is 1/2" or less too small and i had to remove the door and door jamb to fit it in once in place there is plenty of room. I don't know why they don't make the opening the size of the standard size w/d or at least put yhe hinged side of the jamb on with screws for easy removal and reinstalling drilling the whole for vent is no big deal just keep it high enough so your outside compartment door will stay open with thelatch

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
We also have the vented Splendide 2100XC in our 3600RE and my wife loves it. Granted it does not hold quite as much as the stackable units but you can throw a load in, go do other things, leave for the morning, or day, or whatever and when you return they are washed and dry. I added a shelf about the washer/dryer and placed a 1.6 cu. ft freezer. Works for us.

We have a Splendide 7100XC, it's been a solid reliable machine. It does a good job washing and drying. Only complaint is the vibration I can feel throughout my Big Country.