2014 BC3691SK and solar

btrcmptr

Howdy,

My wife and I purchased a lightly used 2014 BC3691SK. We are about to do a week or so of dry camping. Does anyone know if the BX3691SK is pre-wired for solar? Any suggestions for vendors? We have an Onan generator but would like to take advantage of solar power as much as possible.

Thank you,
Bill Burke

sjandbj

Howdy,

My wife and I purchased a lightly used 2014 BC3691SK. We are about to do a week or so of dry camping. Does anyone know if the BX3691SK is pre-wired for solar? Any suggestions for vendors? We have an Onan generator but would like to take advantage of solar power as much as possible.

Thank you,
Bill Burke

Bill,
any unit produced in 2014 would not be"prewired" for solar. In any event the pre-wiring is only good to charge the batteries in a very limited way. It is useless for a true solar set-up. I fyour looking for portable systems or just want some information about solar systems there are a number of great post on this forum. Also you can goggle RV solar systems and get several companies that you can talk to regarding solar systems. I spent a great deal of time speaking to Larry at Starlight solar in Yuma AZ. when designing my system.