travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Re: Christmas 2016 sale

Maybe one of the moderators can add what I omitted to the header... "RV Lock"
Oops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Been thinking about getting the cargo bay locks. Does anyone have these what ya think? My thinking is why have the keyless only on one lock which kind of defeats the purpose of having keyless. Ya still have to use a key to open the second lock on the same door so why have the keyless lock in the first place. If you didn't lock the manual (second) lock, someone could open that latch and break into the cargo compartment. Input from anyone who has these cargo bay keyless locks would be greatly appreciated.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Been thinking about getting the cargo bay locks. Does anyone have these what ya think? My thinking is why have the keyless only on one lock which kind of defeats the purpose of having keyless. Ya still have to use a key to open the second lock on the same door so why have the keyless lock in the first place. If you didn't lock the manual (second) lock, someone could open that latch and break into the cargo compartment. Input from anyone who has these cargo bay keyless locks would be greatly appreciated.

We ordered 3 -- 2 for the door side bay door, one (because there's only one latch) for our horizontally opening Off-door side where the UDC is. I want to be Key Free!!

(Front compartment on our rig doesn't have slam latches, so we have combi-cam locks on it).

Our locks didn't fit just right, they are sending me a vinyl gasket and spacers to solve the issue.

Nabo

So what exactly did you ordered - one keyless lock for the cargo door or 2 keyless? If you got 2 keyless locks for one door, can they be programmed on the same frequency for one key fob?

Nabo

The location we are currently in and the stealing that has been going on, we lock everything and have security lights. It's not our choice but the only location that we could find within 50 miles of hubby's workplace. Campgrounds aren't as safe as they used to be.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
So what exactly did you ordered - one keyless lock for the cargo door or 2 keyless? If you got 2 keyless locks for one door, can they be programmed on the same frequency for one key fob?

Yes all three are keyless and you can program one fob to operate multiple locks at once.