• Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck:
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
The Rockyard is near the Outlet Mall in Castle Rock. You take the Meadows Parkway exit to the west. The menu can be checked on their website. We will eat at 1:00 PM. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can have a nice turnout. We hope to see you there.

Attendees:
Gregg & Linda
Don & Monica
Bill & DeAnna
Cathy D
Carla & Tom
Brian & Jan
Ronn & Sarah
John & MK
Rich
Mark & Susan
Mary & Phil
Bill & Ingrid + 2

Last edited:

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
It turns out we have delayed our trip to Texas...so count Don and me in!! See you in a couple weeks...weather permitting :)

Greengas

Picking up the new truck on Friday so going to the Meet and Greet will be our first "road trip". Just adding another reason to be excited to see everyone on Saturday!

StarryNight

It looks like Steve/Susan won't be making it :( I was looking forward to seeing them again & talking about some summer camping.

It seems the weather will be in our favor! It's a good thing since Ronn doesn't want his new clean truck getting splashed on the way down; can't wait to see it :)

Everyone drive safely & see you in a few days.

netw8

Hi, my name is Rich and I'm new to the forum. I would like to attend the "Meet and Greet" this Saturday. What time do you start gathering, and are there any other particulars I should know?

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

gwalter

Welcome Rich, glad you can join us. We usually meet between 12:30 & 1:00 and eat around 1:00.

Hi, my name is Rich and I'm new to the forum. I would like to attend the "Meet and Greet" this Saturday. What time do you start gathering, and are there any other particulars I should know?

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

gwalter

It looks like we will have a good turnout Sat. We will have about 6 new people attending, so it would be good if everyone would wear their name tags if you remember them. See you all then and safe travels. Also just a reminder that this is Dutch treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.