Suburban Oven

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
We have an issue with our oven. Lighting it is easy and getting it to stay lit is not a problem. The issue is that the burner flame is the same on high heat as it is on low heat. Is there anything I can check or adjust to fix this issue?

jimtoo

Do you have the owners manual for the oven? This is copied from owners manual.

Operation of Oven Burnera. Turn the oven control knob counter-clockwise to the desiredsetting. Oven burner will come on immediately and the oven burner willstay on until it reaches the desired setting. Then the oven burner flamewill decrease in size. This is normal for this type of thermostat and thisflame size will maintain a constant temperature withing the oven.NOTE: Oven therm ostat was calibrated at the factory and is not fieldadjustable.b. For broiling, a

Link to owners manual.
​Jim M

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Thank you for the info. It is not working as designed for some reason. We did not get a manual in our blue bag. Now that I know that there is not a field adjustment I can move forward with getting it in for repair.

jimtoo

The burner comes on and never cuts back after door being closed and baking temp that is set on knob? If so it kinda sounds like the temperature sensor is not working correctly.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
The burner comes on and never cuts back after door being closed and baking temp that is set on knob? If so it kinda sounds like the temperature sensor is not working correctly.

Is that an item that can be cleaned? Easily replaced?

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.