Doing my part to prop up this economy :)

mike3fan

I purchased a new 2008 Sundance 3200ES today from General RV in Wixom,MI.
Traded in a 2000 Sunnybrook 27',now if I could just get home(truck driver) to pick it up....:p

rvCAPEARB7.jpg

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi mike3fan,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners forum and family. I'm sure you will enjoy your new unit.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Mike, keep up the good work on the economy. We do our best too. Welcome to the Heartland Family. Enjoy your new coach. Once you pick it up anyway:D.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Mike,congrad on y6our new Sundance we bought our sundance from General have had good luck with General RV .We love love our sundance come join us with the new Sundance at the Heartland owners Mich rally Sep18-21-08 at Frankenmuth Mi ,Sep 18-21-08 make reservations early it's Frankenmuth Oct.Fesr email me for more info if interested TRAVELER07

mike3fan

Mike,congrad on y6our new Sundance we bought our sundance from General have had good luck with General RV .We love love our sundance come join us with the new Sundance at the Heartland owners Mich rally Sep18-21-08 at Frankenmuth Mi ,Sep 18-21-08 make reservations early it's Frankenmuth Oct.Fesr email me for more info if interested TRAVELER07

yeah I saw that on the schedule,we will defintely try,we have had great service from General RV so far:)

rob hutch

hey mike

Congrats on your new rig I hope that you will be as pleased as we are with ours. Welcome to the Heartland family. HAPPY CAMPING..........

mike3fan

Just thought I would add some pictures of our new rig all set up.

sundane021.jpg

sundane008.jpg

sundane.jpg

Looks like the 3200ES comes with a cat carrier as an option!!!

sundane022.jpg

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Mike that sundance is looking good at that campground, where is that campground at, and whats the name of it? Like that kitty option also! patio only needs a Margarita on the table.See you at Frankenmuth TRAVELER07 [Rick]