WA RV Registration costs

SButler83

Hi all, was wondering what your fees (Registration and any other separate taxes, etc) are for having your RV registered in WA state. I have a 2016 Gateway 3650BH, so MSRP about $75k. Thanks in advance!

Steve

SNOKING

Trailer are relatively cheap to license in Washington. I think our new Bighorn was $150. I could go look of you want. Chris

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Our Landmark with custom Seahawks specialty license plates is under $100.00 a year. Other than Oregon, there is not many places as cheap.

Rod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

SButler83

Our Landmark with custom Seahawks specialty license plates is under $100.00 a year. Other than Oregon, there is not many places as cheap.

Rod

Awesome, thanks for the info!

Trailer are relatively cheap to license in Washington. I think our new Bighorn was $150. I could go look of you want. Chris

yes,please

Thank you both, California was pushing the $500-600 per year range!

Mburtsvt

Rod

I win! Montana has one time registration. I only pay one time for as long as I own my RV! One time fee - $317.00

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Colorado . . . the Prowler was $750 the first year . . . $550 this year.

JohnD

I believe the one time Michigan trailer registration, any size, any style, is $300.00.

I seem to recall that I had to pay to plate my boat trailer every year when we still lived in Michigan.

Noofear

My MT one time plate was $186 back in 2015, Deer Lodge County. My TV was $125 per year until I moved to Bozeman, went to $186 per year.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JohnD

My truck plate was $950 the first year (2015) . . . $750 last year (2016) . . . and was $550 for this year (2017).

Az_Ernie

License and registration fees on our 2015 3160EL Bighorn for two years (2016 & 2017) is $1703.00

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We are going to do the same thing when we retire. Cheap registrations and no income tax. It just makes sense.

Rod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro