New tow baby

Mrsfish

Well we did it- moved to a dually a couple of months ago. We were very happy with our f350 srw EXCEPT when we were in strong wind conditions. Even though my DH made it work, I knew the extra stress under those conditions was always present and that's what this rving lifestyle is NOT supposed to be about. So- with the end of the model year specials and a great relationship with our salesman, we moved to a 2016 f350 dually. Already have the airlift system installed, the bacflap tonneau cover and will upgrade the fuel tank soon to a titan. Have only towed 200 miles when we brought the rig home for the winter so not enough to tell much difference. We will be embarking on a 1500 mile adventure in a couple of weeks (Havasu State Park-here we come) and are excited to feel the difference. Santa was very good to the Haddocks this year!

Attachments

• IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 174

IronJ

well I'm inclined to say good choice...!! LOL.

with the bags and the titan tank, your well on the way to a very relaxed towing experience.

unless your an upgrade junkie like me......and cant leave well enough alone! LOL

merry Christmas to you..happy towing!!

Jeremy

Mrsfish

well I'm inclined to say good choice...!! LOL.

with the bags and the titan tank, your well on the way to a very relaxed towing experience.

unless your an upgrade junkie like me......and cant leave well enough alone! LOL

merry Christmas to you..happy towing!!

Jeremy

wash your mouth out with soap!! I was the one who said we'd never have another truck and yet it was me who turned to my husband and acknowledged that we should have bought a dually from the beginning and if he wanted to upgrade it was now or never with the great prices being offered with the model change. Our 2004 f250 had over 20k in upgrades and goodies on it. Made him promise that the new truck would have no engine modifications but I accept add ons like the cover, the airlift and the tank. He's a spoiled rotten baby and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Mrsfish

Nice truck. It sounds like you are going to the Lake Havasu Balloon Festival and Fair.

Absolutely!! #2 on the list, right behind Garry! The labs are part of the beach patrol- even though I'm not sure who will patrol them! Then a hop and skip over to Santee and enjoy me some Southern California!- I am a Zoni of course! Are you going?

MTPockets

Sooooo Nice! I really like that color too. Looks great in your driveway, but will look even better with that Big Horn hanging on! Wish we were going!

Oregon_Camper

Congrats on the new truck.

Moving from our 2008 SRW F-350 to the 2016 DRW F-350 was unbelievable. The towing difference was night and day. Always felt the Bighorn "pushing" the SRW F-350 on long/hard corners....never even a budge with the new DRW F-350.

mlpeloquin

Absolutely!! #2 on the list, right behind Garry! The labs are part of the beach patrol- even though I'm not sure who will patrol them! Then a hop and skip over to Santee and enjoy me some Southern California!- I am a Zoni of course! Are you going?

Yes with a group of four others. We are staying at Crazy Horse Campground.

IronJ

wash your mouth out with soap!! I was the one who said we'd never have another truck and yet it was me who turned to my husband and acknowledged that we should have bought a dually from the beginning and if he wanted to upgrade it was now or never with the great prices being offered with the model change. Our 2004 f250 had over 20k in upgrades and goodies on it. Made him promise that the new truck would have no engine modifications but I accept add ons like the cover, the airlift and the tank. He's a spoiled rotten baby and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Lol!!!

I have been called a bad influence on more than one occasion!!...

These new ones are amazing in stock form...

That said , it just bugged me that dirty soot was flowing in my beautiful new truck...slowly choking the clean air away..robbing performance and costing me more in fuel and maintenance...

They are amazing in stock form...with mods and deletes its an entire diff world...

No matter what you do that thing will perform n make ya smile!

J

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Lookin' sweet!

Wish we would be seeing it, but as you know we had to cancel out on the Havasu Rally.

We will be at the other Rallies in 2017, so we'll maybe get to check it out at one of those!

Mrsfish

Lookin' sweet!

Wish we would be seeing it, but as you know we had to cancel out on the Havasu Rally.

We will be at the other Rallies in 2017, so we'll maybe get to check it out at one of those!

John- you will be totally missed. I promise we will play music and drink in your honor!

dlw930

Looks great! Congratulations! BTW, just the color we need to match our Landmark's body paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk