bedroom floorplan

Rick and Michele

Fulltimer in 2007
The new Landmark moves the washer/dryer cabinet from the front to next to the toilet room. This moves the bed forward, reducing the distance from the bed to the closet doors, meaning we have to move sideways around that side of the bed. Is the older floorplan with the washer/dryer cabinet in the front corner still available as an option?

igotjam

canada
New Floor Plan

In a past thread titled "KING SIZE" Scott T. indicated that the factory could cutom handle my request to substitute a bed closer to a real King size (76" wide as opposed to the 72") in the Mt Rushmore by cutting down a cabinet. I notice the new floorplan seems to use a narrower bedroom slide which would make this impossible?? Is closer to Real king size bed (residential kings are 78 X 80) now not possible?

Scott

New Bedroom Arrangements

Sorry for the delay in getting back with you. I'm back now from our big annual dealer show where we signed up dozens of new Heartland dealers.
Regarding your questions about the new bedroom arrangement - The king bed is still 70X80, and though it is rare, we can still accomodate the occasional request for a queen bed in place of the king. As far as the space between the bed and the closet changing, I don't think that is the case. There is still considerable room between the bed and the wardwobe and between the foot of the bed and the dresser. It's still a very room bedroom arrangement and the new lav base is getting rave reviews. Plus, most seem to really appreciate the ability to completely separate the bedroom from the bath area.

ST