AAA Rv insurance

dlw930

Anyone use AAA to insurance for your Rv ?

We had AAA insurance on our vehicles and RV until we went full-time in Feb of this year. They wouldn't write FT RV insurance in Texas. We didn't have any claims during the time we had coverage, so no real experience to share. When I called their agent for coverage, they wanted us to bring the RV to their office 30 miles away for photographs. I told them that wasn't happening, so they agreed to let me email them photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shelsay

We have our fifth wheel insured through AAA, but the policy is actually issued by Progressive. When we had our previous unit, it was on the same policy as our car and truck. However, we were told that the value of our Landmark was more than that carrier wanted to handle; so AAA switched it to a stand alone policy. We haven't had a claim on this unit, but Progressive was great to work with when we needed repairs for damage to our boat.

Pat

mlpeloquin

Had AAA since 1973. Great for all that happened until 2013. Added the fifth wheel to the policy. We had seven claims in all the years none of them our fault. Well I christened the fifth wheel several days later. My rates doubled. Then the next year went up 50%. So I changed to National General and my rates for my truck, our fifth wheel, and my wife's car are less than AAA was when we first added the fifth wheel. If someone hits you, they are terrific to have as an insurance company. They will fix your car and get the money from the other parties company. Have one that is your fault after 46 years and they are the worst at razing your rates. They will fix your rig no problem, but the rate increases!