To "window" or not to window...that is the question?

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Was just looking at the website at the Landmark August (for the umpteenth time, and drooling), and noticed something peculiar.

On the virtual tour of the Augusta there is NO window in the entertainment slide, however, in the still pictures of the Augusta there is one...OK...which is it? Is there suppose to be a window or not?

I'm starting to get used to the side bath...but I could not do without a window in the entertainment slide...these units are dark enough inside without loosing a window.;)

beardedone

Beardedone
We just took delivery of our 2009 Augusta about three weeks ago. It has a window in the entertainment slide. We like the side aisle bathroom however since moving in we have decided that two doors in kind of dumb. We don't travel with anybody but us two so any privacy rationale in designing it that way doesn't apply. Just my thoughts and you may want to think about that one. I would really like to see a solid wall in the bedroom with that bathroom door gone. Just leave the one in aisle.None

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Sorry guys, we do not have a window in the ent. slide.:(

Doesn't bother me though.

Good luck Ken and Kathy.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Pulltab...until I find out why one 2009 has a window and one doesn't...ain't happening!! LOL;)

You don't want us doing that anyway...it would be parked at your place while we switched out AGAIN!!!:D

beardedone

Beardedone
We picked up our 2009 Augusta in June of this year and it has a window in the entertainment slide. To tell you the truth it doesn't really matter if I had one because there are certainly enough other windows. It is bright inside. The E. centre window is smaller because of the overhead cabinents etc.

DrJohn

LOL Good thing I read this - I'd like the window in the slide. We're ordering an Augusta tomorrow and now the first thing I'll ask our dealer is if it has a window in the entertainment slide. Thanks for the heads up! :)