2013 Heartland Torque

Has anyone had any problems with there Torque? I have and was wondering if its an isolated issue or a Heartland issuue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you give more info as to the problem you are having. More info could help you get an answer.
Whew where do i begin? I bought it brand new in 2012, took it back to have slides leveled because the kitchen slide is tearing the linoleum in the kitchen, still does it. Then the power doesnt work in the kitchen slide when the slide is out. Then the black tank leaked the first time out and it finally got fixed after months of aruguing with the dealer. The shower leaks and has been in and out of the shop for the last 19 months and still is not fixed, it just was dropped off again 2 days ago. This month will be my 52nd payment and I have probably had it in my possesion for 15 of those months. The longest it was at the shop at one time was 7 months, 3 times at 5 months and then the rest was 3 and 4 months at a time. Im sick of making $600 payments and $250 Covered storage monthly payments and i dont even have it in my possesion let along cant even use it. It really sucks paying $850 plus insurance ect a month for 52 months and only have used it about 8 times. $44,000 to date is what has been paid, that would have bought a **** of a vacation per year for the 4yrs.

Cabindoc

I have a 14 325. Bought used but don't have any of those problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah this is our first brand new one, the others have all been used and had zero problems. I think the original owner works out the kinks

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Sounds like you need to find a different repair shop.

I haven't had the greatest of service experiences with the two dealerships we bought our two Heartland's from, either.

At least when it came to warranty repairs . . .

danemayer

When a dealer takes 5 months or 7 months to do repairs, there is something very wrong.

You should consider finding an independent service shop that doesn't sell trailers. Their success is entirely dependent on quality and timeliness of their repair work.

When a dealer takes 5 months or 7 months to do repairs, there is something very wrong.

You should consider finding an independent service shop that doesn't sell trailers. Their success is entirely dependent on quality and timeliness of their repair work.

I went in and asked the dealer if they knew how many trailers were manufactured in a day, lol they said like 20, ok fair enough, why does it take you 6 dang months to fix a simple issue? They just do a deer in headlights look at me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schew

So sorry to hear you've been plagued with so many problems. This is our second trailer and our first one seemed to have more quality control issues than our heartland. Our heartland has been great so far other than whomever connected the pex lines to the faucets never tightened them down. Both the kitchen and main bathroom facets leaked terribly. It was quite stressful seeing so much water inside the vanity and kitchen cabinets. Also, they forgot to turn the winterizing valve off, never had hot water on a nippy Elk hunt because the hot water tank was empty. Left me worried the entire trip thinking something was wrong with my hot water heater. Didn't troubleshoot the problem until I came back so I was stuck taking cold showers, that really sucked..