2017 Goshen Rally - First-timer Orientation Meeting (Monday, June 12th @ 1 pm in Rally Hall)

jbeletti

There are over 500 attendees registered for the 2017 North American Heartland Owners Rally in Goshen, Indiana. For more than 200 attendees, this will be their “first ever” Goshen rally.

For our First-time Goshen Rally attendees, we’ll be holding a brief, yet informative meeting to orient the first-timers to the rally and the venue.

While this meeting is completely optional, all Goshen first-timers are cordially invited to attend this meeting.

Who: First-time Goshen rally attendees
What: Rally / Venue Orientation Meeting for "Goshen" First-timers
When: Monday, June 12th at 1 pm
Where: In the rally hall (large room in the ECCC building near the front of the venue)

For additional details, see the First-timers Orientation article on the Club website at this link.

To discuss this meeting, post a reply in this thread.

Last edited:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Yes we will attend as newbies to our FIRST Goshen rally but our second National rally.
Las Vegas was the first.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
We will be attending our first Goshen rally.Looking to meeting new friends . Frank and Sharon Sandidge

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
We will be attending our first Goshen rally Too! Dale and Karen Fredrickson.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

danemayer

One thing first-timers should know before the Orientation Meeting is that there's quite a bit of fun activity that starts at the Pre-Rally, the week before the official start of the rally. If at all possible, you should try to come early for the Pre-Rally. In the past there have been several tours, including a tour of Amish Country and some tours of Private Collections. There also have been dinners. And it's a great time to get to know people and hang out.

Details will come later, but if possible, arrange your calendar now.

dykesj11

This will be our first rally. Very excited and we'll definitely plan on attending the pre-rally and beginner orientation. Thanks for the recommendation.

Dennyha

We are planning to attend our first national HOC rally. ...well, it's our first HOC rally, period.

gasman

Camp Socializer
This will be our third national rally but the first in Goshen. We plan to arrive June 6 and enjoy the pre rally activities.

CheriRae

We plan to attend our first National Rally and are really looking forward to it. If all goes well we plan to attend for the pre-rally as well. Excited to see old friends and meet new ones.

Tomc51

Marcia and I went to the regional rally in Las Vegas last Oct. and now we are hooked. We are planning on going to the Goshen Rally this June.

cfulton

Will be my first, arriving early. Was primary care giver for my wife since '12. Lost her this past fall, so now getting out and about a bit. Getting the disk brakes installed and hope to get the IS suspension also!
Looking forward to the outing!
Cheers, C.............

CDN

B and B
Hello all,
This will be our 4th Rally in Goshen, First with a Heartland! Looking forward to meeting everyone. I still work so we are arriving on the 10th late afternoon!

Georgia_Biker

One thing first-timers should know before the Orientation Meeting is that there's quite a bit of fun activity that starts at the Pre-Rally, the week before the official start of the rally. If at all possible, you should try to come early for the Pre-Rally. In the past there have been several tours, including a tour of Amish Country and some tours of Private Collections. There also have been dinners. And it's a great time to get to know people and hang out.

Details will come later, but if possible, arrange your calendar now.

Sharon and I will be coming to or first National rally and we will be at the Pre Rally right after we get the IP & Disc Brakes done over at Mor Ryde. I am looking forward to finally shaking your paw. See ya soon.