Interior trim

Hulk

The laminate on the interior trim is starting to raise in some areas. I know it's just glued on any suggestions on getting it back down. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

HI Hulk,

Some pictures would help a lot on recommendations for help with the trim. I'm sure you will get some suggestions soon.

Jim M

NHCelt

Heartland sent me new trim. I suspect that they got a bad batch as every piece of my trim that was of this style was bad.

Attachments

• trim.jpg
    trim.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 79

Oregon_Camper

Heartland sent me new trim. I suspect that they got a bad batch as every piece of my trim that was of this style was bad.

Getting a "bad batch" is understandable....having the person install it....see it....and think it is ok, is not acceptable. :mad:

NHCelt

Getting a "bad batch" is understandable....having the person install it....see it....and think it is ok, is not acceptable. :mad:

It actually was probably ok at first...noticed it at about the 7 month mark...5 months of actual use. At least I can make some decent joints now ;)

Hulk

cfb03d4a5f3c34587dc777a38f753f15.jpg
79fde217e4f31d1f2f664d5e0a2aa2f4.jpg

Hulk

These are the trim prices pealing. They are above the fridge. Think I should try and glue them back down.

carl.swoyer

Try an iron without water. Get the iron hot, iron it , then follow up with a small towel and press the hot area keeping the curl from returning.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited: