RV Show - Denver Convention Center 1/7

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We were planning on it but our daughter & husband are moving this weekend. Guess who got drafted to help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We thought about going . . . but we don't want to be tempted to upgrade . . . a g a i n !!!!

brianlajoie

We might go tomorrow to avoid the weekend. I like to see what other brands are doing and it gets us out of the house.

brianlajoie

It was interesting to see Tiffen come out with a new line of fifth wheels made in MS. Like the lighter wood finish. Not much else.

Montana copied a design feature last year (not sure which small brand had it) with the see through nose on a couple of models. Wonder what rock chips will do to the glass(?). I am always amazed at the rock chip damage I get up high on the front of my trailer.

Couple of manufacturers are going with the large tilt in stairs. Like climbing them, don't care for the steps to be tilted into the coach.

We both think this year's show was much better than last year.

pcm_15

We normally attend the show that they have at the National Western Complex. It is in March this year. I believe that show is a lot more expansive and has a greater number of booths / vendors there besides the local dealers who are there to sell their RVs. They also have some interesting seminars as well.

brianlajoie

We normally attend the show that they have at the National Western Complex. It is in March this year. I believe that show is a lot more expansive and has a greater number of booths / vendors there besides the local dealers who are there to sell their RVs. They also have some interesting seminars as well.

Not sure if you have been to the RV show before. Only local RV dealers there. Saw lots of sold signs on RVs. There were also a couple dozen vendors at the show. There will be a lot less RVs to sell at the NWC - just the left overs from the RV show that didn't sell. March is the end of the year for RV sales. 2018 models start in April, so maybe a better deal can be made.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
As I was driving south through downtown on I-25 on my way to work Sunday morning I saw a bunch of RV's heading out from the RV show on their way back to their respective dealerships.