2017 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials

jbeletti

Several of our rally vendors will be offering special pricing for products or services to rally attendees. As these specials are ready, I will link to them in this thread.

VENDORS OFFERING RALLY SPECIALS

AALL-Brite RV Cleaning - offering Rig Washing services
Link to flier
Link to service sign-up form
Link to discussion thread

All Pro Water Flow (Kleen Tank)
- offering RV Tank Cleaning service
Link to flier

Blue Streak - offering RV Holding Tank Chemical Dispensing systems
Link to flier

Cords of Love - offering Paracord products such as lanyards, key fobs, bracelets and more with profits going to our Heartland Gives Back program
Link to flier

Dexter Axle - offering Electric Brake, EZ-Flex Kits and Brake Seals for sale
Link to flier

Elkhart Satellite - offering sales, installation and service of Winegard product
Link to flier

Hairball Creative - offering special pricing on "Easy Travel Cards" for Heartland Owners Club Members
Link to flier

Lippert Components - offering Leveling Systems, Mattresses, Pinboxes and more for sale
Link to flier

MaryKay - offering Skin Care products and more for sale
Link to flier

MORryde International - offering Disc Brakes, Independent Suspension and more for sale
Link to flier

Origen RV Accessories - offering RV Snap Pads for sale
Link to flier

Performance Trailer Braking Systems - offering Titan Disc Brakes and Installation
Link to flier
Link to sign-up form to schedule disc brake installation

RV Improvement Systems - offering Joy Rider and Liberty Rider suspension improvement systems for sale
Link to flier

RVSEF
- offering RV Weighing services
Link to flier

RV Water Filter Store - not vending "at" the rally - offering a discount for online sales of Water Quality items
Link to flier

Sam's Club - Sam's Club will be vending at the rally and will be offering a $20 gift card for those who sign up for Sam's Club membership or existing members who qualify for and renew their membership.
Link to flier

TorkLift International - offering a discount for online sales of TorkLift items
Link to flier
Link to Facebook Promo (a 6-day Facebook only promo for Goshen Rally attendees)

Tyson's Carpet Cleaning - offering RV Carpet and Furniture Cleaning services to rally attendees
Link to flier

Vinyl Your Way - Mark and Linda are offering Custom Designed Vinyl Graphics and Free Installation of vinyl graphics purchased from them at the rally
Link to flier

To discuss Rally Specials, please post in the discussion thread for the specific vendor.

Last edited:

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I don't know what his rally price is, but they are worth whatever it is. They saved my ***** on the way to Phoenix from the Las Vegas RAlly!

On my summer DIY list. Hoping to get the kit at rally prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mlpeloquin

I don't know what his rally price is, but they are worth whatever it is. They saved my ***** on the way to Phoenix from the Las Vegas RAlly!

Saved my ***** just going from the Los Vegas rally to Bolder Highway in Los Vegas. On Tropicana a light turned yellow for a maximum of one second, if that, then red. I knew I was going to end up through the intersection. I stopped at the beginning of the intersection! Tires on the RV locked. I had to back off one half setting on the controller. What a difference! When it is raining I back off another half setting so the tires will not lock up when the pavement is wet. I have learned to press the break petal slightly to start the electric over hydraulic pump when I antipisate needing to break or stop. You really can stop shorter than with the truck alone.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jim, any word if the stained glass guy will be there this year?

euf4ac.jpg

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jamie, are you looking for a Winegard for the roof, or a portable unit? Are you prewired to the roof?

Thinking more in the line of a king Tailgater (or something similar). It is both roof mountable and portable.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Anything from MorRyde yet? Thinking about the SRE4000 suspension.