Names

MallardHead

Sitting here in NC preparing for the winter storm of the century... Calling for a whopping 3 inches (MAYBE) of snow, watching all the folks in panic mode raiding the Milk and Bread from stores ..... So, what nicknames have you given your Mallard..... Trying to come up with a good one myself and hitting a wall.

'Lil Guy'

That's kinda personnel. I started with the smallest thing out there, hence, 'Lil Guy' w/ pic of Yosemite Sam. It stuck over the next 2 rigs. Mallard, hmmmm, something about a duck.lol Maybe with Daffy back there. OK 'Duck Haven'.
Good luck and it is what you make it, or should I say call it.

BigGuy82

Sitting here in NC preparing for the winter storm of the century... Calling for a whopping 3 inches (MAYBE) of snow, watching all the folks in panic mode raiding the Milk and Bread from stores ..... So, what nicknames have you given your Mallard..... Trying to come up with a good one myself and hitting a wall.

Back in the late 60's I was stationed at Ft. Bragg and living in Fayetteville. One morning it snowed maybe 1/2" and by noon, it had melted. There were enough fender benders to keep the body shops busy for months.

For the Mallard, how about Donald or Daffy. Unless it's a female - then try Daisy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
So, what nicknames have you given your Mallard..... Trying to come up with a good one myself and hitting a wall.

Our first RV, a 1978 Coachman TT was nicknamed "Trailer Trash" for good reason.

It was usually (but not always) the worst looking RV in the campground!

Camper10767.jpg TruckCamperGlewoodSprings-P1050162.jpg

It was falling apart at the seams . . . and hardly anything in it worked.

But we sure had a lot of fun with that old beast in the 15 years we owned it!

Haven't really come up with a nickname for the Prowler yet . . . maybe 'Big Cat"!

ProwlerLogo-P1000373.jpg

Here is our little Prowler in the Big Prowler . . .

ProwlerRustyInWindow-P1020240.jpg

CoveredWagon

Flat foot ? Duck outta water ?

Chopperno1

Not sure if this is going to translate in writing but my buddies have all started referring to mine as the Ma-Lard and it is seeming to stick.