Weigh Safe Hitch Promo / Coupon Code

taken

Hey guys, just a deal for anyone interested. Over in the FTE (Ford Truck Enthusiasts) 2017 section, the guys have been accessorizing up a storm. The hot ticket for the new 3" receiver on the Ford, is the Weigh Safe adjustable hitch. They've been around for a long time doing 2" and 2.5" versions but were one of the first to do a 3" for the new Ford receiver. They are all aluminum and have a built in scale that reads your tongue weight. Anyways, most places are selling them for full retail but I got a small vendor to offer the Ford forums a 10 percent discount plus free shipping so I thought I would pass along the info here too. The coupon / promo code is good on all the weigh safe hitches. 2", 2.5", and 3" in any available drop.

Link: http://www.trunkmonkeyparts.com/weighsafe

Promo code: FTEWEIGH

Yes, it's expensive. Yes, some will say it's silly and unnecessary. That's fine. Those guys don't have to buy them. But for us tow geeks who love shiny things and gadgets, this is a cool new toy...
thumb.gif

avvidclif

Weird pricing. The 3" 10" drop 180 hitch is $40 cheaper than the 2.5" 10" drop single ball????

Now if they would figure out how to weigh a 5th wheel pin weight.

taken

Weird pricing. The 3" 10" drop 180 hitch is $40 cheaper than the 2.5" 10" drop single ball????

Now if they would figure out how to weigh a 5th wheel pin weight.

The 180 doesn't have the built in scale so all of those models start out at a lower price. The ones with the scale all come with both the 2" and 2 5/8" ball so same capability as the 180, but you swap the balls instead of flipping it over. It also gives more ground clearance.