Add indoor stair rail

Oregon_Camper

By your zip code, it appears you are in Sherwood. I would HIGHLY recommend you contact Matt at "That Trailer Guy" out in Dundee. He is a genius in creating solutions for all types of trailer issues.

I've had Matt do a lot of work to my trailer and my truck (front hitches...on two separate trucks) and I can't say enough about his work and honesty.
http://thattrailerguy.com/

Or you can attempt this yourself with the help of some of the members on the forum.

Hogladyrider

We added a stair rail in our 3611JS Cyclone and it is so sturdy you could do pull ups on this!

We purchased from Amazon because this was the only reasonably priced 12" grab bar of quality that we could locate. I have attached a couple of photos. Now I no longer have to put my hands on the wall to brace myself going up and down the steps.

Unfortunately I am not able to assist you with a grab bar for the tub, it sure would be nice, I know I am very careful stepping in and out of the tub.

Sorry for the duplicate pics I could not figure out how to delete the duplicate.

Susan & Gary

IMG_20170116_103128008.jpgIMG_20170116_103119809.jpg

Domi

We have a NT trailer and did not want to drill into the shower wall. Went to ACE and found a hand rail that would stick on the side of the wall, We found the ones for medical were the sturdiest. You do have to periodically have to reset the suction cups but it works well for us.

Good luck,

John