2017 Goshen Rally - Heartland Marketplace

jbeletti

The Heartland Marketplace is our Vendor Hall and then some.

This year, we'll have a large number of RV and RV lifestyle related products and service being represented by vendors both indoors (Sheep-Swine building on Maple Street) and outdoors in Carnival area (south end of Locust Street)

To see who we've signed up to vend with us, see the Heartland Marketplace article on the Club website at this link or here: http://bit.ly/2iriHLf

To discuss the Heartland Marketplace, post a reply in this thread.

Last edited:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Jim, when I select the link in your post, it takes me to a 2004 thread about early production facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Try it again Gus. I just clicked on the link and it took me to the market place.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

Worked good for me,,, several times. Please post the link to the thread your getting.

Jim M

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Went straight to the 2017 Marketplace page for me. Tried it a couple of times. No problem

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Looks like the misdirect is for the two of us that tried it from Tapatalk on our phones. Can't copy the URL, Tapatalk won't do that, but this is the thread title: Some current production and other Heartland facts

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Directly from Tapatalk, the link is old. From Tapatalk if I select the web view option then the link is correct

jbeletti

Okay Tapatalk users - try the link again. I shortened it just to try something. If that does not work for you, circle back and click the written out link at the end to see if Tapatalk handles it that way any better.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Okay Tapatalk users - try the link again. I shortened it just to try something. If that does not work for you, circle back and click the written out link at the end to see if Tapatalk handles it that way any better.

My Tapatalk worked on the short link.