Slate Interior...anyone have it??

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
If so I'd love to see pictures...haven't been able to see that decor...not too fond of the other two options. Any help would be appreciated.:)

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Ken and Kathy,
Here are some pics that Jim B. sent me from a show he was doing. Hope they help.

Attachments

• DSC04319.jpg
    DSC04319.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC04320.jpg
    DSC04320.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC04322.jpg
    DSC04322.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC04323.jpg
    DSC04323.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC04325.jpg
    DSC04325.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC04326.jpg
    DSC04326.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 82

Benford

I have one delivered in April and am very happy with it, also happy with the Landmark the only problem was a Jensen TV with a mind of it's own with regard to when it wants to turn itself on. Corrected this by plugging it into a power strip with on off switch.

jbeletti

Benford,

Stop letting that TV control you :)

See this article and get the firmware flash black box from ASA and download a new program to the brain of that TV. Had to have both of my sets flashed. No more mysterious turn-ons. :eek:

Jim

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Thanks Mark...so far this is the decor I like the best...now if I could just get some dealers to get back to me with prices!! Beginning to think they don't want to sell any RV's.

netters1

Ken and Kathy we just ordered a new 2010 Augusta with the Slate interior. It is very nice. I have a couple of photos but they were photos the dealer took and doesn't really show the fabrics well. We will not take delivery on it until mid February. If you are still interested, I can post the ones the dealer sent us or I can post some when we get the 5er. Let me know. Netters ;)

rckc228

Does the Slate interior look as good in person. The paint job on you rig came out beautiful. Getting anxious to get ours. Mid March.

Last edited: