insulation underbelly

Kathi-27

fyi info..i added 1/2inch backed fiberboard from lowes to underbelly. I dropped black under carrage cover on rt side and slid fiberboard between foiled insulation and black under cover between frame rails. it raised the belly temp 10 degrees in cold temps.

Kathi-27

Sounds like a lot of work. Do you have pictures?

sorry did not think to take pics. was not that hard. took about 4 hrs with cutting and trimming.do not have yeti package was 15 degrees over the week end under belly was 40 degrees. before at 22 degrees under belly was 35-36 degrees. was close to freezing that was why added the other insulation. the fiber board at lows was 10 dollars 4x8 sheet. feel a lot safer when temps drop unexpected.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Pictures sure would have been nice for everyone. I am considering doing the same thing but taking it up a notch as well. What did you use to reseal pipes etc. where the chloroplast is in contact with them?

Kathi-27

Pictures sure would have been nice for everyone. I am considering doing the same thing but taking it up a notch as well. What did you use to reseal pipes etc. where the chloroplast is in contact with them?

I used gorilla tape so if have to drop it back down anytime in future